new 510 user needs help with vapor consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Tink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
If when the vapor starts significantly decreassing (which you say frequently?) you are only able to refill with 2/3 drops your cart fibers near the atty are covered with thickened liquid (it happens from the heat of the atty). It stops the batting fiber from absorbing liquid. You are vaping with a cartridge like you would be dripping (which only takes 2/3 drops.) The idea of the cartridge is to give you longer vaping than 2/3 drops worth time. But dripping 2/3 drops gives cleaner flavor and saves the hassle of always cleaning/refilling/replacing carts.

Try this to see if that is what is happening to you. When the vapor is significantly decreased and you need to refill. Put in your regular 2/3 drops in the same cart you were using. Then..with tweesers, pull out the fiber, turn it around, and put it back in. NOW..put some more drops in. How many does it take? You should be able to put alot more drops in, if so you need to clean/refill/replace the cart.:)

It's not that I'm getting a drop in the vapor, I just tend to top up whenever I think of it so it doesn't get to that point, it just happens that it usually only needs 2-3 drops. Doing it frequently means I never get a bad vape, the last time I did get a burnt taste was when I left my e-liquid at work and couldn't top up until I got home 2 hours later.

Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread