Need something new

JoanneS

Nov 11, 2022
I have been using a Geek Vape Aegis with a Uwell Crown 4 tank (used to have a Crown 4 mod, but it died), .4 ohm @ 50 W, .3 mg Naked 100 Really Berry. I've had this thing for four years now and it's absolutely indestructible. I know this because I've dropped it at least a thousand times and it will not break or die. :thumbs:

But I'm pushing my luck - it's all I've got, no spare tank even. I would really like something smaller, but equivalent; this thing is heavy, with two batteries, and the coils can be hard to find sometimes. I tried an Innokin Coolfire Z60 and it was meh. :yawn:

I have a problem with juice leaking and having to clean out the tube. Bleh. It's me, it's happened from the beginning (10 years ago!) with a Kanger EVOD, right on up. Nobody can tell me what I'm doing wrong. :nah:

If I have to stick with two batteries/heavy, I'll live. I was completely into this board and all the news in the beginning, but since I found my happy, I'm not up on things anymore. I could use some suggestions.

Thank you! :)

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
If you aren't against the idea of rebuildables a GT V clone may be of interest as they're reasonably easy to coil and wick, you wouldn't have to worry about getting coils then at least as 24 gauge wire and some form of wicking like Rayon for example is all you'd need.

It's just a thought though is all @JoanneS.

Users who are viewing this thread