Need recommendation for tobacco ejuice with no PG

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I'm an old fan of Heather's Heavenly Vapes, I bought a ton of Legend Purity just before they closed up shop. Now I'm getting close to running out, and I'm not finding the selection of PG-free tobacco flavors out there that I used to. I appreciate any recommendations! My basic requirements are: tobacco flavor, no PG, no fruit/candy flavoring.

I've tried some "max vg" options that contained a little PG, but I broke out in painful acne just as I do whenever I vape PG,

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Max VG should mean the only PG is from the flavor concentrates. Maybe they're using a lot of flavoring, or something else disagrees with you. I use typically .4% flavoring for high output vaping, more for pocket vapes, but have heard many times of using 7-20%. I have heard of VG-based and alcohol dilutant flavorings but they are rare, only one I have is a real tobacco extract in VG. Plus it's hard to get nic for DIY now(?). You might be able to get a tobacco liquid in high nic and then dilute it with pure VG and have plenty of flavor left even at 30% or less. Or find flavorings that are super concentrated so you can go down to around .2%.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2010
    NJ
    Max VG should mean the only PG is from the flavor concentrates. Maybe they're using a lot of flavoring, or something else disagrees with you. I use typically .4% flavoring for high output vaping, more for pocket vapes, but have heard many times of using 7-20%. I have heard of VG-based and alcohol dilutant flavorings but they are rare, only one I have is a real tobacco extract in VG. Plus it's hard to get nic for DIY now(?). You might be able to get a tobacco liquid in high nic and then dilute it with pure VG and have plenty of flavor left even at 30% or less. Or find flavorings that are super concentrated so you can go down to around .2%.
    Thanks, I should clarify that I'm interested in already-made juices, I was recommended to this sub-forum after posting in general and getting no replies. It used to be a very popular topic a few years ago, but where there was once lively daily discussion, it's as if PG-allergic people gave up vaping altogether, or put up with the physical drawbacks if their reactions aren't too severe.

So far I've found Velvet Vapors and Kind eJuice, which offer some PG-free options. Heather's and Alien Visions used to be reliable for PG-free juices, but have given up making product. Any other suggestions would be awesome.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    I'm an old fan of Heather's Heavenly Vapes, I bought a ton of Legend Purity just before they closed up shop. Now I'm getting close to running out, and I'm not finding the selection of PG-free tobacco flavors out there that I used to. I appreciate any recommendations! My basic requirements are: tobacco flavor, no PG, no fruit/candy flavoring.

I've tried some "max vg" options that contained a little PG, but I broke out in painful acne just as I do whenever I vape PG,
    Unfortunately, this sub-forum mainly discusses DIY extraction of flavor from tobacco with the ultimate intent of making NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) for vaping. For ready made retail e-liquids you'd have better luck using the "E-Liquid" forum. E-Liquid There are several posts within that forum that discuss retail tobacco flavored e-liquids.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes had unique one-of-a-kind tobacco products that you won't find anywhere else. If I remember correctly (a big if) their Purity line was created using Tobacco extracts derived by Supercritical CO2 extraction, I never ran across anyone else using this specific type of extracts. Robust, albeit a bit generic, tobacco flavor. The strongest real tobacco flavor I ever tested. From what I understand HHV still exsists as a B&M vape store somewhere down south but I don't know if they still offer that line of juice. I hope you find what you're looking for, best of luck to you.

Reactions: jplanet

jplanet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2010
    NJ
    Unfortunately, this sub-forum mainly discusses DIY extraction of flavor from tobacco with the ultimate intent of making NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) for vaping. For ready made retail e-liquids you'd have better luck using the "E-Liquid" forum. E-Liquid There are several posts within that forum that discuss retail tobacco flavored e-liquids.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes had unique one-of-a-kind tobacco products that you won't find anywhere else. If I remember correctly (a big if) their Purity line was created using Tobacco extracts derived by Supercritical CO2 extraction, I never ran across anyone else using this specific type of extracts. Robust, albeit a bit generic, tobacco flavor. The strongest real tobacco flavor I ever tested. From what I understand HHV still exsists as a B&M vape store somewhere down south but I don't know if they still offer that line of juice. I hope you find what you're looking for, best of luck to you.
    Thanks for your reply! I had posted in eliquid forum and the only response referred me here. Going back a few years, threads on this topic were very active and new ones happened often. So, simply Googling "pg free eliquid tobacco" has been my best resource. Very few options out there now.

I'd love to try to get a hold of Heather and Adam, they were awesome. I wonder if they'd share any of their potions now that they've moved on. The brick and mortar store appears to be closed permanently.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    The forums aren't nearly as active as they were a decade ago, it used to be hard just keeping up with new content as things moved at lightning speed back then. The good old days

I've watched most of the top e-juice retailers close in the past ten years and each loss was sad. I knew this was how it would end up which is why I set out to learn how to manufacture my own. It took many years but that skill/knowledge makes me completely self-sufficient. Stockpiling things like liquid nic grants me almost cost free vaping for the rest of my time. Nothing the Government does can impact my vape journey.

alafairxvx

Mar 26, 2023
    Thanks, I should clarify that I'm interested in already-made juices, I was recommended to this sub-forum after posting in general and getting no replies. It used to be a very popular topic a few years ago, but where there was once lively daily discussion, it's as if PG-allergic people gave up vaping altogether, or put up with the physical drawbacks if their reactions aren't too severe.

So far I've found Velvet Vapors and Kind eJuice, which offer some PG-free options. Heather's and Alien Visions used to be reliable for PG-free juices, but have given up making product. Any other suggestions would be awesome.
    Let me know if you find VG-only tobacco-flavored vape liquid I am very sensitive to PG I will instantly start wheezing.
    UK has pg-free liquid in all of their vape shops, but they don't ship to the USA

Europe is always advanced in so many things, they were the first to ban Glyphosate [a dangerous poisonous weed killer that the USA has allowed our water and food systems to be drenched in this poison without a second thought ]

jplanet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2010
    NJ
    Let me know if you find VG-only tobacco-flavored vape liquid I am very sensitive to PG I will instantly start wheezing.
    UK has pg-free liquid in all of their vape shops, but they don't ship to the USA

Europe is always advanced in so many things, they were the first to ban Glyphosate [a dangerous poisonous weed killer that the USA has allowed our water and food systems to be drenched in this poison without a second thought ]
    I eventually found Velvet Vapors PG-free tobacco. It's not as good as what I'm accustomed to with Heather's Heavenly Vapes, unfortunately, but it does suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread