Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjboboy

Apr 17, 2013
San Diego
OK I managed to have a good build with my rsst and Igo-l. They vape fine on my provari. Now the problem is that they wont fire on my vamo. I know its not the vamo because I have a Phoenix v4 rda on it and it works just fine. Why arent they firing on my vamo. I did the forum search and did not find this issue before. i hope my vamo isnt broken. And another note, my vamo was firing ok earlier with the rsst rba but since i built the igo l, they both wont fire anymore.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I use the provari to check the ohm. For the igo-l i get 2.5.. for the rsst RBA I get 2.8 ohm. I dont know how to check the ohm for the vamo but im sure ill get the same results

You hold down the right hand small button until the ohms show. User manual for the Vamo here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/359600-vamo-vv-vw-v2-user-manual-download.html

Ok - they should work on both pvs. That's why I'm asking you to check the ohms on the Vamo - if it says 9.9 then it isn't picking up an attachment. So can you check that first?
Also - are you in watts or volts with the Vamo - and what is the volts or watts you are set to?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
It says 9.9! dang how do i fix this

If they are both doing that then my bet is the centre pin isn't making connection. You don't want to screw them on so hard they jam the centre pin, but they do need to make contact.
I've never had an issue attaching anything to a Vamo - so I'm wondering if you have accidentally pushed down the Vamo centre pin.
Do other attachments - like cartomizers or regular atomizers work on the Vamo ok?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
ok, i tried the vivi nova, and a blanc carto, they work just fine, is there a way to pull the connection pin up without damagaing the vamo

You know this is odd. If the cartos and vivi work ok then your RBAs should. If you had pushed the Vamo centre pin down then nothing would work - but your stuff works.
I'd be more inclined to pull the centre pin on the RBA down a little actually - if you can. Gently, and just a little. But before doing that - I would be double checking those coils - 9.9. can also mean the coil has popped.

Edit; Ok - just saw your edit that you sorted it. Good one.

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
It works now, just had to wiggle the center post a little bit. I been very careful with the threads too, I never over tight any tanks, i gues its because ive been trying 4 different tanks in a small period. thanks

Ok - well done. The devil is in the details with these things. Glad its sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread