Need help remembering unlisted sample flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda30

Jun 30, 2013
Maine, USA
Manic Mint Chocolate is the best. I was so wowed with it right out of the bottle, and it continues to be amazing. But I'm almost out! I'm about to make an order, but I also wanted to place an order for a bottle of the sample that was included with my last order. It's an unlisted flavor on the site, and I stupidly threw the bottle away and can't remember the name, other than it was 3 letters, sounded like an acronym and I think began with "H". HTC? HPV? (haha, just kidding.) Any help would be appreciated!

It was great, and I ended up mixing it with the Manic Mint Chocolate and GOOD LORD, I was in vape heaven.

Barracuda30

Jun 30, 2013
Maine, USA
It's still on their website - HFC. What did it taste like?

Yes, that's it! Where on their website? I did a search and nothing came up. Can you link?

I placed an order with them recently and put "I can't remember the sample you sent last time, but it's 3 letters and begins with H. Please substitute the bottle I ordered for the sample flavor." And they did, as cryptic as that instruction was. LOVE THEM!

It's really hard to describe the flavor. It's rich and warm and full-bodied. It's like it's own flavor, that I can't put my finger on as it doesn't remind me too strongly of any one flavor in particular. Maybe a little caramelly, a hint of hazelnut, very subtly sweet, maybe also a hint of tobacco. I don't really know! It stands on it's own legs and it is awesome. I highly recommend it!

LOL I remember that comment :D

Glad you're loving the Honey Flue Cured!!

Yes, that's it! Where on their website? I did a search and nothing came up. Can you link?

I placed an order with them recently and put "I can't remember the sample you sent last time, but it's 3 letters and begins with H. Please substitute the bottle I ordered for the sample flavor." And they did, as cryptic as that instruction was. LOVE THEM!

It's really hard to describe the flavor. It's rich and warm and full-bodied. It's like it's own flavor, that I can't put my finger on as it doesn't remind me too strongly of any one flavor in particular. Maybe a little caramelly, a hint of hazelnut, very subtly sweet, maybe also a hint of tobacco. I don't really know! It stands on it's own legs and it is awesome. I highly recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread