Need Help! new to GG family

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2kjok3rz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Thank you for clearing things up for me B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr, I am now just looking for a spare collection tank if anyone has one or an AFS3 without the AVS.

Again, thank you for the very helpfull info guys.

v2kjok3rz said:
Hey guys, I have already posted this on the Classifieds but I wanted to try here. I am new to the GG line and was lucky enough to have friends that have GG stuff that they can sell/gift me. I am looking for the AFSv2 bottom connector that connects to the AVS and also a collection tank with the AFSv3 connector or even just a collection tank that has the GGTS connector. if anyone has one that they can spare, please PM me what you want for them. I am so excited to be part of the GG family and hope that I can get some help on starting on the right path.
Thanks everyone! :toast: cheers!

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I am looking for the AFSv2 bottom connector that connects to the AVS

This makes no sense... The AFSv2 and AVS connectors are completely different as well as the tank construction. The AFSv2 has a collection tank built in and the AVS needs a separate collection tank... plus an all mods cap to use as an AFSv3.:?::confused::confused:

These are AFSv2
AFS-v2%20universal.jpg

This is an AVS
100_0528.jpg

Last edited:

v2kjok3rz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Anaheim, CA
your right, like I said, I am very new at GG's so I have all my tanks mixed up lol. Thank you for clearing that up. The pictures help alot on understanding the different tank types. I appreaciate the info B-Rad :)

This makes no sense... The AFSv2 and AVS connectors are completely different as well as the tank construction. The AFSv2 has a collection tank built in and the AVS needs a separate collection tank... plus an all mods cap to use as an AFSv3.:?::confused::confused:

These are AFSv2
AFS-v2%20universal.jpg

This is an AVS
100_0528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread