Need help choosing a replacement for my current mod please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using an iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro for the past two years and it has been my favorite mod I've ever owned. Now the battery is struggling to hold a charge like it used to and I think it may be time for something new.

I don't need something super powerful. I use Aspire nautilus tanks and the 6 - 60 watts on the MVP was more than enough for me. I don't think I ever used it above like 10.5 W.

I don't care for sub ohm vaping and I don't want to be blowing huge clouds of vapor. I just want my nicotine without drawing more attention than is needed.

I'm looking to spend up to about $100 and I really liked that the MVP has an internal battery.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
There are lots of options. I’m afraid I don’t know much about sealed battery mods though. I point out though that if your taste didn’t have a sealed battery you could have just replaced the battery and kept going with it.

Same here. Only have two that have built in batteries. A Vapor Shark DNA 250 which would be total overkill for you but I do have a Aspire NX30 which is kind of a neat mod. Very, very small. Does 30W, no temp control but if you use it like you mentioned at 10.5W you should get a whole day out of a charge.

BTW did I say it's really small. :D

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't really know what to recommend either, I don't use internal charge battery mods very much. I like the aspire zelos mod, it is 75 watts with TC (if you want that) or a 50 watt model without TC. I like mine a lot it's got a small form factor and it's light and portable, but mainly used as my backup mod for out and about. I do like aspire products for the most part. There are many really good 1 battery mods available though, for example the Jac 75 watt mod, many MTL vapers really like it and it would be under 100 shipped, and has great quality, users seem to love them (I don't own one, but kind of thinking it might suit your preferences if you were up for a one battery external mod and getting a charger (you can get one quite inexpensively I have a nitecore intellecharger that I've been pleased with, got it for about $25 IIRC.

Best of luck finding something you like!

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've been using an iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro for the past two years and it has been my favorite mod I've ever owned. Now the battery is struggling to hold a charge like it used to and I think it may be time for something new.

I don't need something super powerful. I use Aspire Nautilus tanks and the 6 - 60 watts on the MVP was more than enough for me. I don't think I ever used it above like 10.5 W.

I don't care for sub ohm vaping and I don't want to be blowing huge clouds of vapor. I just want my nicotine without drawing more attention than is needed.

I'm looking to spend up to about $100 and I really liked that the MVP has an internal battery.

Thanks!

For a Built-In Battery Mod, how about an eLeaf iStick 40w TC ?

Eleaf iStick 40W TC Base Kit

Nice and Compact which Doesn't draw a lot of attention. Easy to carry. And has TC if you ever want to use it.

Reactions: stols001

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Vaporbeast has the Innokin Coolfire Ultra in white with an Innokin Scion tank for $38.00 shipped. Ultra has almost as much battery life as the MVP and it's a bit smaller, better form in my opinion. I bought two recently, couldn't pass them up at that price. At your wattage, the battery will last for days, and you don't have to use the Scion, but you may like it.

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
MVP4? in stock at MVS for 52$ US. Now with a 4500Mah battery.

Innokin iTaste MVP4

Edited to add: Still using my MVP3 everyday, good mod.

I picked up the MVP4 on Black Friday for 37 dollars and some change.
I have had the MVP line of mods since the first one, and they are very good.
My MVP 3 Pro died rather early in it's lifespan, only Innokin product that has ever died on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread