Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
First I'll tell you what I know...I have a 901 with a nice flat mouthpiece that I like, I also have a 510 and the 'standard' mouthpiece is not round but sort of flat but thicker than the 901 mouthpiece. Then I got an 801 and it was larger and called a 'duckbill', which I like a lot because it's rubbery and easy on the teeth.

Is there more to know? What do I call the mouthpiece when I'm ordering them, so I'll get the right kind?

Also, there's a big white piece attached to the black 801 duckbill mouthpiece. Can that be removed and put on to another black 801 duckbill mouthpiece that doesn't have one, or is the white part permanently affixed to the original mouthpiece?

Last edited:

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
First I'll tell you what I know...I have a 901 with a nice flat mouthpiece that I like,

I no longer use the 901, though I did find a "rubbery" flat mouthpiece for it at alternamokes.com. Be sure the filler-insertion end of it is in the shape of a "D". The filler is also secured in the cartridge to prevent messy topoffs.

I read that with a little extra effort, people use this 901 flat tip cart on the 510. Being a lady, you might prefer using the black flat tips with a white 510 ecig. The 510 megabattery also makes the 510 longer, which I think makes the thing look a bit more elegant than the stubby normal look.

HTH,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread