Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMD1277

Feb 18, 2009
southern NH
I have been vaping for about 6 months now and have tried it all it seems, everything from the cheap 510 kits to what I am currently using, a provari with a dct map tank 1.5 ohm smoke tech carto. Cartos are obviously punched. My question is why do i get either a muted taste or a burnt filler taste, the juices I use are a 70-30 pg,vg mix. I run the provari between 3.7 and 4.0 volts. Would a 901 atty with a drip shield be a better option. I have seen reviews on 901s and people sat they produce the best flavor. Any advice ideas are appreciated, keep on vaping.
:vapor:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
JMD...I also run a smoktech DCTank with 1.5ohm cartos on my Provari between 3.7-4.0 volts. The biggest problem people tend to have with these is that they do not prep the carto properly before use.

For best results prep the carto with 20-25 drops before using with the tank. I fill with 5 drops and let sit for a moment to absorb and continue this until I have saturated the carto with 20-25 drops. After filling the carto I usually let it sit for 1/2 hour to fully absorb--that's with 70pg-30vg juice.

I also use the DCTank with a 50/50 juice and it works great--I just double the time to fill and sit because, obviously, it takes longer for the thicker juice to absorb.

I love the vapor and th I get with these cartos and also the convenience of pre-punched carto.

cheers,

Here's a video link on how to fill:Filling a SMOKTech Dual Coil Tank - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread