• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need advice on returning items to Fast Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob4092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
USA
I have about 20 items I want to return to fast tech as they were either defective or not the quality advertised. Keep in mind I have purchased over $600 in items from them so this return isn't too many items considering how many I have received. Returns include a defective stainless Vamo, a bunch of coils that do not fit vivi Nova's, leaking mini Nova's, poor tasting juice, etc.

I can't get fast tech to respond to my return request. Can someone please provide me with the address to ship returns to?

Thanks!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Did you start a ticket on their website? Considering the time it takes them to ship out something, I would not worry if they take a little time to get back to you.

I would not send it back until you talk to them. They seem like a very large operation. Because of this, your package of returns may get lost in the shuffle.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I have about 20 items I want to return to Fast Tech as they were either defective or not the quality advertised. Keep in mind I have purchased over $600 in items from them so this return isn't too many items considering how many I have received. Returns include a defective stainless Vamo, a bunch of coils that do not fit vivi Nova's, leaking mini Nova's, poor tasting juice, etc.

I can't get Fast Tech to respond to my return request. Can someone please provide me with the address to ship returns to?

Thanks!

Can you explain what is wrong with your Vamo? I was thinking of getting the SS model.

I agree you should not just send items back before you get a return shipping ticket to Miami.

From what I have read on the threads here, their CS is hit or miss. Some have no issues at all with returning items and even receive unexpected cooperation. Others have said they can't get a response, get a run-around from them. I would keep trying, but keep in mind it's the weekend now, so even though they are big, they may not have CS avenues manned over the weekend.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You have to have an RMA from FT. How long has it been since you started a ticket with them? Good luck on the juice. Who takes juice back because someone doesn't like the flavor?

EDIT: It's pretty apparent to me than FastTechs CS is superior. The wide majority of people that seem to have issues are those that don't follow the prescribed procedures. FT answer customer inquiries once a day. For most of us in the US that equates to the middle of the night since there's a 12 hour time difference to EST.

Last edited:

Rob4092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
USA
I wouldn't normally send a juice back to anyone but they advertise 100% satisfaction on all products and the Dekang juices are horrible!

The SS Vamo had the washer in the head issue. I could probably fix it with an o-ring from Home Depot but not going to take a chance. Love my chrome Vamo with zero issues!

I opened a ticket with them four days ago. They originally responded but without an RMA number or address. Been two days since I wrote back asking for them with zero response.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Returns include a defective stainless Vamo, a bunch of coils that do not fit vivi Nova's, leaking mini Nova's, poor tasting juice, etc.
Defective Vamo - probably
Coils - ordered wrong for device - probably give credit
Leaking Vivi mini novas(Plural?) possibly, but all can leach liquid through threading on plastic tank
Dekang - Taste is subjective - many like Dekang - Doubtful

Follow PROPER Return procedures and you may get results.

https://support.fasttech.com/products/DFTV

Would also suggest buying Test samples before making quantity orders - shipping is free after all.

Last edited:

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wouldn't normally send a juice back to anyone but they advertise 100% satisfaction on all products and the Dekang juices are horrible!

The SS Vamo had the washer in the head issue. I could probably fix it with an o-ring from Home Depot but not going to take a chance. Love my chrome Vamo with zero issues!

I opened a ticket with them four days ago. They originally responded but without an RMA number or address. Been two days since I wrote back asking for them with zero response.

1 I think part of the problem is that you failed to read FT policy. In the description of the individual e-juice pages (where you actually do the ordering) this is what it says:
"This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Consumables cannot be returned once opened."

2 I also think your expectation to return juice because you don't like it is unreasonable. No one takes juice back that's been opened.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk

I would hold them to their juice guarantee, that's just me. Don't guarantee if you don't want to deal with returns, is my thinking. But, you may only get store credit.

Did you get your chrome Vamo from FT also?

I wouldn't be alarmed if you don't hear anything over the weekend. I would be if not something by, say, next Tuesday or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread