need a new mod any input?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptyler92

Jul 19, 2013
San Diego, CA, usa
Ok so I have a vamo v1 with my kanger protank and I often swith that out for an octopus atty... Also I have a sigelei mechanical with a rsst genesis style atty which I often switch out for my I-go or rda mini... I'm very happy with these two mods however I need a new one, of coarse provari is an amazing choice however I dont wanna limit myself to that. I've been looking at a sigelei zmax v3... Any ideas on other good mods would be helpful thanks!!!

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
If you are used to the Vamo's menu you will probably not like the Zmax's menu. What are looking for an improvement on? You could always just upgrade to the Vamo V2 SS, it has a better selection of devices it works with. (Primary the Kanger T3 and T3S)

Edit: Here is a video review of the Segilei Zmax V3 so you can see the menu in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5jYlV4mF8

I love how easy it is to switch between voltage, wattage, check ohms, and remaining battery life on the Vamo. Not so much with my Anyvape CVI (Uses the Segilei Zmax guts) but the CVI gets more use out of me because I like how it looks and feels vs the Vamo V2 with the gun metal brass body (CVI is way lighter than that beast Vamo).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread