Need a little help with getting wire/and or premades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBankai

Jan 13, 2023
NC, USA
Hi guys! I'm not new to vaping, but certainly newer to RTAs. I'm currently running a Dead Rabbit v3 on a Lost Vape Thelema Quest. I hate the DR, tbh. I have tried different coils, different cotton, and different juices. No matter what I do I can not get flavor on this stupid thing. It's intensely muted. (Even compared to my Geekvape Z tank, which is absolutely ancient, lol.) Before venturing into rebuildables, I exclusively used the Valryian v2 tank, with either the single mesh, or the triple mesh, but they have not only increased in price, but in rarity. So they are no longer an opton. I also keep my airflow completely open. I'm looking for reccomendations to get close to that flavor/experience. So far rtas have been a huge letdown for me (aside from price). I've been reccomended the Arbiter v2, as well as venturing into squonking, and I've been researching all day. I am overwhelmed with options to the point of giving up entirely, and sticking with sub-ohm. (ugh) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: TARTARA

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2023
Hi man and welcome !

I don't know this RTA, but i made my single coils on my MTL RTAs and in a few RDAs, and i feel pretty good with my builds ! I just saw a review for the DR V3 and he was using the coils from the factory, and he said that it's a pretty good RTA ... !? Plus it's in the market quite some time with the 3 version... !
Maybe could be much easier to check out a few deferred reviews and maybe you can find a new way to build it... !? Can you tell us a few words more about your builds... !?
I think that i saw a member with a lot of Dr's, if i find him again im gonna tag in here !
I was thinking to get the Tripod V2 by Atmizoo, for me probably is one of the best RTAs out there... just my opinion !

SenpaiBankai

Jan 13, 2023
NC, USA
Hi man and welcome !

I don't know this RTA, but i made my single coils on my MTL RTAs and in a few RDAs, and i feel pretty good with my builds ! I just saw a review for the DR V3 and he was using the coils from the factory, and he said that it's a pretty good RTA ... !? Plus it's in the market quite some time with the 3 version... !
Maybe could be much easier to check out a few deferred reviews and maybe you can find a new way to build it... !? Can you tell us a few words more about your builds... !?
I think that i saw a member with a lot of Dr's, if i find him again im gonna tag in here !
I was thinking to get the Tripod V2 by Atmizoo, for me probably is one of the best RTAs out there... just my opinion !
Yeah like I said, I've done multiple builds, multiple brands of cotton. I have pictures on my other post (I've wicked better since), and no matter what I do, I can't get flavor out of this thing. I don't know if I got a dud or what.

Reactions: TARTARA

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2023
Yeah, i get it man, but i can't have a good opinion because I don't have it !

I have 4 different types but similar MTL RTAs and with little adjustment on my builds im get a quite similar results ! The same thing happens with my RDAs, but with the DROP i had some issues because of the different deck and because i wanted to build it with a single coil but i wasn't able in the beginning, so i put away, after a while when i tried it again I was pretty good and since then i don't have any problem with it !
Maybe it better for you to try something else, and use it again later down the road... !? Just saying... !?
Plus i believe it's better to have some choices and don't depend on one atomizer... !? For example : Except my rebuildables i have 1-2 factory atomizers with pre-made coils, so im always ready to go no matter what... !
Again is just my opinion and the way how i see some things... !

Reactions: SenpaiBankai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread