Nautilus Drip Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
can't post in the new members forum anymore but i thought it was worth it to throw this out there. if anyone is thinking of getting into RDA's and or cloud chasing if you have an aspire nautilus the drip tip that comes with it is extremely wide bore. i just noticed this today. i have a wide bore drip tip that i purchased from kidney puncher and it is only like .5mm wider then the nautilus drip tip at most. so if you need a wide bore drip tip just look to the one that came with your nautilus. I've been cloud chasing for about a month now and i looked at the base of my nautilus drip tip today and my brain almost exploded when i realized I've had a wide bore drip tip sitting on my table this whole time.

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Be careful with lower ohm builds and that drip tip.

Most that stay at 0.5 ohms and lower invest in a delrin insulated drip tip. That aluminum gets hot quick.

I personally prefer the cherry Vapes cloud chaser. Solid delrin, only $10 and will make any other drip tip appear medium bore at best.
I'm running at .25 ohms and the tip hasn't gotten hot at all. but you make a valid point. ill look into that tip that you recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread