NATURAL Flavored - 30ml's + 10ml's for $11 with FREE Shipping | New Years Blast from SmokeSmooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Long Island, NY
Bummed that I missed that sweet promo you had running. When I was looking over the site and estimated International shipping to Canada, it gave the option of *Free Best Value Shipping.* Is that always an option with Smoke Smooth??

It varies to be honest. Once and a while, with promos like these - it's an option for Canada :)

RobertM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Long Island, NY
Many of you should start receiving your package soon! We'd absolutely love and appreciate if you could take a moment at some point, to share with other ECF members how you like the liquids that you've received. If you write a review, let me know!

Thanks again for such an excellent response to this outstanding promotion!

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
Many of you should start receiving your package soon! We'd absolutely love and appreciate if you could take a moment at some point, to share with other ECF members how you like the liquids that you've received. If you write a review, let me know!

Thanks again for such an excellent response to this outstanding promotion!

I'll let you know, once I try it, I'm guessing my package will arrive Friday :)

RobertM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Long Island, NY
Nope, even though you are really close, to many in between stops for the package, delivery shows Saturday.
Not your falt, nor does it say anything about shipping speed to other locations, just happens this one still has to pass thru many.

Still pretty quick though (location aside) :). Some delivery times do amaze though. Most of the time, our shipments to California get delivered in 2 days, yet a few states away can be 3 or even 4 (with First-Class). I guess it all has to do with what goes in a truck, and what goes in a plane. I'd imagine they have direct flights from CA to NY for USPS Mail. Look forward to your review!

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Sadness that I missed this sale. Down to about half a bottle of Orange Creme right now.

Black Forrest is pretty decent. The raspberry comes across nicely. The chocolate seems a little subtle, but I'm still playing with voltage to find it's sweet spot. All in all, a 4/5 juice for sure. Once I have a little more time with it, I'll post a review on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread