• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

National Vaping Day 22nd March - anything in CUMBRIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jud

Sep 27, 2011
cheshire uk
Are there any events on in the Cumbria area on National vaping Day on the 22nd of March?

Anyone know? :?:
hi vapingpoint there is a planned meet at alston house in cumbria from 2 0clock onwards someone called alix on uk vapers is organising it so if you pop over onto uk vapers forum you can get all the details on there
jud

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anything planned for Cornwall Chrissie? apologies for not frequenting All-About as often as I'd like to.

Not been able to plan anything myself Sam. Struggling to do anything at the moment due to a broken right arm :( Lol. even I'm finding it hard to keep up with All About E-cigarettes as I'm trying to type with just using the fingers on my left hand :)

Alix

Jan 9, 2012
wherever I am!!
Liz....... great you are coming up to this event!! I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully lots of samples from the vendors for people to try. And Alston, Cumbria is a beautiful part of the world and the Alston House is a great venue with a cafe and a bar. Open fires in both bits. "Come and vape with us" to coin your phrase in your videos!

Liz....... great you are coming up to this event!! I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully lots of samples from the vendors for people to try. And Alston, Cumbria is a beautiful part of the world and the Alston House is a great venue with a cafe and a bar. Open fires in both bits. "Come and vape with us" to coin your phrase in your videos!

I made a video to promote it - don't know if I can post it here.....

Vaping for the over sixties, World Vaping Day.wmv - YouTube

Alix

Jan 9, 2012
wherever I am!!
Lots of suppliers have responded and have either sent samples already or are sending some. My house is full of nicotine!! lol

It would be great if loads of people who have vaped for a while came along, tried some new ecigs/flavours and told their stories of how great vaping is compared to the old fags!! As yet I haven't managed to get any health professionals - for or against ecigs, which is a shame because I had hoped to have a really good discussion about the pros and cons!!

Whatever....... it is already lining up to be a great day!!

So if you want a little trip to Cumbria, come up the hill and join us for World Vaping Day!! Look forward to seeing you there :)

Lots of suppliers have responded and have either sent samples already or are sending some. My house is full of nicotine!! lol

It would be great if loads of people who have vaped for a while came along, tried some new ecigs/flavours and told their stories of how great vaping is compared to the old fags!! As yet I haven't managed to get any health professionals - for or against ecigs, which is a shame because I had hoped to have a really good discussion about the pros and cons!!

Whatever....... it is already lining up to be a great day!!

So if you want a little trip to Cumbria, come up the hill and join us for World Vaping Day!! Look forward to seeing you there :)

I am just reminding everyone in the UK that Alston is in the high Pennines and has absolutely stunning views of remote and beautiful fells that surround it. It's accessible to everyone living in the North - West or East (and South) for that matter!

Good wishes for the Event Alix.

See you there.....

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread