• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

National Day..closed Oct 1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
In observance of National Day, fasttech will be partially closed from Oct 1st to Oct 6th HKT and will resume full operations on the morning of Oct 7th.
To avoid any undue delays, fasttech CS and warehouse will remain partially open at a reduced capacity through part of the holiday. For full details, please click here.
Packages shipped via Hong Kong Post may currently take longer to deliver due to increased customs/postal service inspections [details here]

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Kahuna....U should prolly have your package by then...my order was placed on Aug 31 also, and was shipped to San Fran on 14 Sept and still at customs and the USPS facility there, but I expect movement very soon...and the backlog in Singapore is processing through but just not in the same order as orders were received and placed...and FT had added a new shipper China Post for any problematic items that may get rejected by normal HK Post shipping via USPS....I wouldn't give up on FT, they have done well so far to resolve this issue created by HK customs officials who suddenly unexpectedly decided to crack down on some of the aviation carriers...this will be a "lessons learned" and possibly enhance FT thinking and ways of future shipments...once this backlog is cleaned up, we may see better and faster shipping for future orders..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread