• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nashville vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
No where at all. Get your stuff at Saffire Vapor. It is the only place south of Nashville out this way. There is no buying of anything vape related unless you are looking for a gas station cigalike like the Blu. Tried to talk a local tobacco vendor into stocking and selling some ego type stuff and juice. All the ones I spoke with are not interested. They just want whatever their tobacco vendors will supply. No interest. I would love to start up a shop here. The population in Spring Hill would support it, but it is something like 65% under the age of 18. A real bedroom community.

Where you gonna be working Danca? If it is retail, I will stop in and say hi. Or will you be playing here somewhere? I would go catch that too. Unless it is something like punk rock or rap. I am too old for that stuff.

Reactions: Victoria17

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Funny enough, i'm a country drummer by profession. Vulcan vape is really nice, but the best service I have gotten is from Saffire Vapor in Cool Springs. I'm about to work part time in spring hill, any place to buy juice?

I went in Vulcan last Monday... A week ago today, I vowed never to step foot in that place again.. I had a pocket full of money, only 1 other customer in the store other than myself & 3 employees. Never got as much as a hello, kiss my .... or anything..after about 10 minutes turned around & walked out.

Teach08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nashville, TN
These guys have opened a B&M just down the road from us in Hermitage, in case you guys are ever out this way. It's located right along the border between Davidson and Wilson counties. I haven't been down there personally, but the hubs has...he was impressed with their service and friendliness. Pricing isn't as good as online, but it's not crazy, either--convenient when you need it NOW. Pretty good juice pricing too...LOVE their Green Tea flavor. As soon as we get back from Disney, I'll be visiting to try some other juice.

It's strange to see the posts about Nashville Vapor, too...we had a great sales rep who really helped us, back almost three months ago when we were complete newbies. I doubt the hubs would ever have bought anything if our experience had been aligned with what I'm reading here.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I am right with you here! I have started making a list of places that have the attitude that "we are doing you a favor by allowing you to be our customer" and I won't shop in those places! I found the people at Sapphire Vapor to be very helpful. Vulcan Vape not so much. Now that I have become a little more 'educated' shopping on line has saved me a bit of money. I hope to make the next vape meet and meet some of the Nashville Area Vapors!

Well, then you are a lot nicer than I am. I would have waited at most 5 minutes then I would have walked up to one of them and asked them if they worked here and if they could be bothered to assist me. Ask to speak to the manager. Then walk out. I do not get today's retail environment. It is almost as if they are doing YOU a favor. I do not run into it a lot, but when I do it burns me up.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I might be able to help you with a few of your questions about Provari. When I ordered my Provari--I did order the extension cap and the longer battery, however I would not order those again. I love the size of the mini just as is for me and the battery life is really good on the smaller battery, last me about 14 hours. I did order extra batteries and a carrying case for the batteries from RDT, so that if I am out and about when one dies, I have a safe place to carry extras with me.
I have one with the blue LED and one with the red LED. I honestly like the red better. I got the red on the white one and it just seems to go well, and I can actually see it better in all lights than the blue. I do not have green so can't help there.
I did really well with the vision spinners and still use those occasionally--but will tell you the Provari rocks for me with a Protank 2. I haven't tried cartos with it because they seem complicated.

The blemish section on Provape's site is a good place to check every day or so. I do like the fact that when you purchase from them they give you points that are available to use 30 days later. Those are nice as they bring down the price of juice or accessories etc. a bit. I have found Provape's juice to be very good. A little pricy but the points help there.
I have not had any regrets with the Provaris--I do think they have helped me completely eliminate cigs!

Like I thought. They don't need to and they know it. They ran a 5% off sale over the summer and I was not able to take advantage of it. Drat. Do you have the minis or regular size provaris. I held the Zombie mini but Nashville Vapor did not have a regular one with them. Is there that big of a difference, outside of obvious vape time advantage of the larger battery.

And if I go to the Provape site, should I get the extension cap and the extra year warranty? I know it is personal preference, but really, charging for a different color led display? And I have read about something that is called Tatroe. What is that? Sorry for all the newb questions, but it is so nice to speak with someone that actually has one and is not in the buy 3 of everything camp. I am not made of money and not in the fanboi camp.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
Hey hey Nashville peeps. I live in the Antioch area and its good to meet fellow vapors. I am really new to this myself, been about a week but so far i love it. I am crankin on a eGo T at the moment but looking to upgrade to a big mod (perhaps a silver bullet or syber).

Would love to know of any local spots to pick up supplies. I have been down to Puresmoker.com They are mainly mail order but you can walk in and pick up stuff if needed. they are out in goodletsville. Anyone know of others?

lulu515

Dec 1, 2011
TN
Hey hey Nashville peeps. I live in the Antioch area and its good to meet fellow vapors. I am really new to this myself, been about a week but so far i love it. I am crankin on a eGo T at the moment but looking to upgrade to a big mod (perhaps a silver bullet or syber).

Would love to know of any local spots to pick up supplies. I have been down to Puresmoker.com They are mainly mail order but you can walk in and pick up stuff if needed. they are out in goodletsville. Anyone know of others?

thanks !! I was wondering where there might be a place to pick up juice, & maybe some things like blank cartridges.. never heard of this place, but I'll check it out :)

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
We need to start a co-op. :)

That could be cool if you know of any other vapors that would want to join in on it. Id like to keep it for locals to avoid shipping if possible. Once we decided what we were gonna get & it all arrived we could set-up a meeting spot, grab some lunch & drinks & divy out the goods.

rik701

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Murfreesboro here. Just got started into vaping about 6 weeks ago and have been to both NashvilleVapors and Puresmokers andlike them both but it would be nice to have a regular b&m store close by if you go to the nashvilevapors site he has set up a meet for Monday, September 24th, at 7:00, at The Gold Rush (2205 Elliston Place, Nashville). I am hoping to be able to make it. Would like to meet more vaper in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread