Nashville TN B&M's

Status
Not open for further replies.

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
Hey guys I'm going to be moving to Nashville and I'm wondering what the best B&M to go to would be. It needs to have reasonable prices, the staff is super helpful and fun to be around, good selection of juice. I've been vaping for about 2 years now and I'm in to high end stuff. I don't buy anything cloned and I shop online but I need to find a shop. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
This is too funny. Only because I am in Nashville right now for work. Everyone told me to go to vulcan vapor and let me tell you they were awesome. I spent a good hour in there shooting the .... and just having a good time. They have a great liquid selection. Better than I have seen in Houston. Equipment is a little lacking, but they said they have such a good relationship with the other b & m's in the area that they refer to other shops. They all seem to have their own niche so they really don't step on each other's toes and they can all have a good business. Good luck with your move. Wish I was making that move. I am really loving it here.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Nashville does not have as many vape stores as many cities do but there are a few here and the surrounding cities also have stores. Vulcan Vape was the first B&M I visited and they were great--they got me started in June 2013, lots of great name brand liquid and support. Vol Vapor has since opened here and it is a pretty good store--nice people and several good lines of liquid. Nashville Vapor is probably the one with the most longevity and they carry some higher end equipment. They have recently opened two more stores right outside of Nashville. Sapphire Vapor is located in the Brentwood, Cool Springs area, they carry a lot of starter kits and I am not so fond of their liquid.

There may be a few I have left off, but this is a start for you.

There is usually a vape meet at each month and many of the vendors come and display. You might want to check out the Middle TN Vapers FB page and you can get information there for the meets, and meet some of the vendors and local vapers.

Nashville is a great place to live--Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread