Myvaporstore.com Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

donraj00

Apr 18, 2009
Seattle/WA area
Myvaporstore.com has given me consistent, great, customer service ever since I started using their website over a year ago. I have bought a dse-901 and 905 starter kits from them, and not only are they at a competitive price, they have answered every question quickly and precisely. Upon my return to the e-cig world along with my dse-905 purchase, they have added a chat service to their website so you can contact the owners immediately and directly. They have replaced a battery I had that went faulty, honoring their warranty exactly how I needed it.

I recently purchased 555 juice which has a great smoky-tobacco like flavor. I recommend you try contacting their company just to see how fast they respond and I trust you will be satisified. I will continue to use this company as long as they keep their great customer service and competitive products. Thank you Myvaporstore for providing my need for great service :D

THELEGACYMAN

Jan 9, 2010
new york
I have found a new Supplier super fast shipping and competitive pricing. the products work very well unlike another store that sold me an exploding 510 battery and two others that charged once and dead. These batteries charge over and over again.
Thanks

Items I Ordered: 510 Adapter

DSE 901 Atomizer - Metallic Blue

Joye 302 Pen Atomizer - Stainless

Joye 510 Atomizer - Stainless

Joye 510 High Powered Passthru

Joye 510 MEGA Battery - Manual - Stainless

Joye 510 Wall Charger

Joye Stick 10440 Battery

Manual DSE901 USB Passthrough

DSE 801 Atomizer - Metallic Blue

Joye Stick V3 STARTER KIT - Rubberized Black