My Volcano Lavatube V2 just isn't cutting it anymore - where to go next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platemail

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Vamo, Florida
Hello, all!

Hopefully some of you remember me from a few months back, I was relatively active on here. Well the way it went was I bought a Lavatube V2 and felt so satisfied that I pretty much didn't feel the need to come back for the time being just because I knew I would convince myself that I needed something more than the Lavatube.

Well here we are - 2 months later - I am getting terrible battery life, Random error codes and this thing is ruining carto's left and right, It's barely vapable!! I have a sigelei Zmax but I'm not happy with the one button operation.

What else is out there that could compare to the Lavatube, but isn't going to basically be a handheld error machine?

(I WOULD LOVE a Provari, but I haven't the funds for that currently.. but if you feel generous and wanna send me one....... :D :D :D)

I would like something set up for 18650's as I have 4 already, something multi button operational, and reliable.

Thinking of something? Let me know!

Already have a Vamo and have had nothing but bad luck with it so I do not want another!

Any suggestions would be great, and I learn quick and am not afraid to learn more and start using something more 'advanced'

-Thanks!

GRH8095

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
California

Alternative, but use a single button menu system ... might be worth a look

I went with the ...
sigelei Telescoping ZMax V3 Flat-Top
- GREAT Around Mod
- Stainless Steel, Brushed Finish, Telescoping, Flat-Top Design ...
- Variable Voltage / Variable Wattage / Very Affordable
- 18350 Mini Mode = SEXY!
- No confusion, No mistaking this ZMax for another variable voltage mod.

* 1 Button Menu System "EASY", even a caveman can ...

Checkout ...
- "Thread: sigelei zmax v3 telescopic flat top?"
- "Thread: Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescopic (flat top or other) reports: one week later"
- all the goods, all the not so good, and more

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The Stainless Steel Groove by Smoktech (Blue, Gold, Gunmetal, Stainless)

That looks pretty nice. Any experience with it? (is the battery included? Info on website was limited.)

Sorry,it uses the same batt pack the original plastic groove uses.It is the same unit,just a different package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread