luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Stogie Pipe Tobacco 50/50 5mg
Description: Here's a great transition for the cigar smoker who wants to smoke a pipe but would miss the flavor of a cigar, or for the pipe smoker who enjoys the occasional stogie.
Strength: 4-Medium-Fulltobacco: Burley, Cavendish, Cigarleaf, Latakia, Perique, Turkish, Virginia
Style: Non-Aromatic
Setup: Dripping on a .8ohm coil
Thoughts:
For those in the know, MVJ has created many incredibly delicious natural tobacco extracts (NETs). Hearth & Home Stogie is no exception. As a lover of premium cigars I have high expectations for this flavor. A typical cigar has a strong tobacco flavor blended by both the wrapper and inner tobaccos. By reading the description I expect a typical pipe tobacco filled with the strong body of the cigar leaf.

Stogie comes to us brown in color with a very faint aroma. On inhale the pipe tobacco are obvious with a flavor one would associate with such a tobacco. It is neither sweet nor bitter but a non-aromatic medium body. By itself it is a very good flavor. With the inclusion of the Cavendish tobacco there is a slight sweetness so one is not overwhelmed with darker tobaccos. Because of the lack of latakia there is no dark/smoky flavor. On exhale the cigarleaf takes the stage. The maduro cigar tobacco has a slightly deep tone mixing with the pipe tobacco for a creamy finish. While maduro cigar is very strong it is added to the mix very delicately in order to create a great balance.

This certainly is a hybrid of pipe/cigar tobaccos. The cigar is slight enough to not offend the standard pipe smoker yet still present enough to please the cigar aficionado. The cigar also deepens the body of the flavor for those looking for something full bodied without that smoky/dark taste created through the use of latakia.

Final Thoughts:
Hearth & Home Stogie Pipe is definitely a winner. As both a pipe and cigar lover you can achieve the best of both worlds with this flavor. The flavors described are all evident in the mix while being very well balanced. I definitely will be using this often. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread