My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgood1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
WV
I was off the analogs by switching to snuff for 9 years. Sure, I could breathe better but was worried about what I was doing to my mouth and stomach.

I went back to analogs for about a year but couldn't lay down the snuff and when I tried to lay the analogs back down, I couldn't do that either.

After getting a 510, I have touched neither for 7 days and had no desire to.

By using both analogs and snuff, I think my daily nicotine levels must have been huge so I am having some issues with vaping constantly, but my next order for juice will be higher nicotine so hopefully I can cut that back too.

Just posting this here in case someone curious is reading this forum thinking about trying a pv. I know it was the stories in this section of the forum that made up my mind to give it a try and I am so glad I found this place.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I was off the analogs by switching to snuff for 9 years. Sure, I could breathe better but was worried about what I was doing to my mouth and stomach.

I went back to analogs for about a year but couldn't lay down the snuff and when I tried to lay the analogs back down, I couldn't do that either.

After getting a 510, I have touched neither for 7 days and had no desire to.

By using both analogs and snuff, I think my daily nicotine levels must have been huge so I am having some issues with vaping constantly, but my next order for juice will be higher nicotine so hopefully I can cut that back too.

Just posting this here in case someone curious is reading this forum thinking about trying a pv. I know it was the stories in this section of the forum that made up my mind to give it a try and I am so glad I found this place.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread