My Simple Cart Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanb317

Mar 8, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
this makes so much sense since the major problem with the poly fill in the carts is that the atomizer only wicks half of the juice thats in the poly fill why not just cut off that half so the atomizer wicks all the juice? so i did as you said but only cut 1/4 inch of the poly fill off and have been vaping straight 50 mouth inhales with no topping off. still going... i bet ill hit 100 mouth inhales before the poly fill is bone dry. maybe even 200 inhales like some of those companies promise which is complete BS with the original poly fill design. but this design WORKS and i bet ill get a full pack of cigarettes worth out of one cart full. maybe... maybe... ill post again and let you know in a minute i gotta keep smoking this thing till its dry.

DuncanDisordely

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
London
I'm probably on my own with this but I disagree with the bubbling 'problem'

My fave way to vape is to fill it as much as poss, then long light draws and when I hear the bubbling its like a little game where I must pull the right speed to stop it coming through, but it gives the most flavour and vape!

I've done this pretty much since I started, had a couple of 'misses' and got a drop in my mouth but no biggie, I think its worth it for the taste.

Riva 901 all the way baby!

Strider

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2008
Buxton Maine USA
This a great mob thank HP.....The only part I did not like is handling the Filler plug. So I just pushed it down in all the way with thin tweezers. Then filled it up to the top and lifted the filler back to the top. You may not be able to add as much juice, but when you are on the move it works. I have also used a paper clip.:)

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
This mod is the worst thing ever!:(

After doing this mod and topping off my cart with my new melon e-liquid I wound up chain vaping the entire cart! The vapor and flavor are much, much, much improved and I just couldn't put it down. If this keeps up I may go broke spending money on e-liquid :(

/sarcasm

Thanks for the simple and effective mod HP! :)

Nedley

Jun 5, 2009
Wisconsin
I don't know how I missed this thread for two years but it just solved my problem. My first purchse included two 801's and I could never get more than 3 or 4 draws off them before they stopped giving off vapor. Which was a shame because the vapor that I did get I thought was pretty good. So I did this mod and guess what I vaped that 801 till I got bored with it ha ha. Of course now that I got my Bloogs the 801 pales in comparison but it was always a sore spot for me and I'm glad the situation has been rectified.

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
This has saved me! I was ready to give up the ecig again. I went home and cleaned all my atomizers and cartridges because they were fouled with the burnt taste and smell. I then put in a little poly fill after filling the cart with juice and I am sooo happy! The flavors are wonderful. I thought I was mixing something wrong or the flavors I ordered were getting stuck and burning or something.

Thanks for this mod...I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread