my shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Seems to be doing weird things....it went from MN to OH and now to MI...Usually it goes straight from MN to KY. Hoping its not going to get lost in the mail. I had it shipped priority and the expected delivery was today(10th) but it went to Romulus, MI instead!

Oh No, that stinks, if the dont get it straightened out in a few days let me know and we will reship it for you. This happens from time to time and normally the correct it fairly soon. Fingers crossed :)

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on it..I'd imagine if it doesn't arrive by Monday at the latest then something odd happened. I have my fingers crossed too because I'm craving applewood!

Looks as though my stuff has finally made its way in the correct direction and should be in town this coming morning! All will be well again, soon. Only bad part is I've had to resort to some less than desirable e-liquids from other places.

I took the last drops of about 3 bottles applewood, KPB, KY4 and Blend No7 and mixed them all in a carto until it was dry...actually tasted pretty good, lol.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Yup, Cat, I have. The tobacco blends do very well... especially the applewood :) I just vape too much to use clearo's! My hubby uses them on occassion and has never had any issues with them either. I think I have used everything under the sun now (thanks to winning some contests here on ECF), and I still go back to the tanks LOL Just stay away from the cinnamon stuff in clearo's.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Yup, Cat, I have. The tobacco blends do very well... especially the applewood :) I just vape too much to use clearo's! My hubby uses them on occassion and has never had any issues with them either. I think I have used everything under the sun now (thanks to winning some contests here on ECF), and I still go back to the tanks LOL Just stay away from the cinnamon stuff in clearo's.

Thanks so much, MsD! (You know, there's a new clearo on the market; holds almost 2ml; that's super easy to fill.)

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Thanks so much, MsD! (You know, there's a new clearo on the market; holds almost 2ml; that's super easy to fill.)

LOL... I am so lazy that unless it holds 5 mils, I dont use them anymore :) Only have to fill it once a day and top it off before bed. But I do use other, smaller things, when I am out and about so I dont get that "crack pipe" look!!

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
MrsD, Smoktek sells a Mega XXL 2.5ml carto in 1.5ohm DC thats pretty solid. They also now have a mega rejuvenator that holds 2.5ml and is 1.7ohm single coil. 2.5ml always gets me through a long work day or whatever it is that I'm doing with enough juice left over to not have any problems before getting back home. They are both pretty slim(but long) cartos

with the tip, the mega XXL is just a bit smaller than a credit card in length.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
MrsD, Smoktek sells a Mega XXL 2.5ml carto in 1.5ohm DC thats pretty solid. They also now have a mega rejuvenator that holds 2.5ml and is 1.7ohm single coil. 2.5ml always gets me through a long work day or whatever it is that I'm doing with enough juice left over to not have any problems before getting back home. They are both pretty slim(but long) cartos

with the tip, the mega XXL is just a bit smaller than a credit card in length.

Yup, I have a couple of those, as well as the new ego tank that Vermillion sells on thier site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread