My Review of the 510 Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2010
Indiana
I received a pack of Blank 510 carts from Litecig for review. I will start off by saying that I use cartos alot, I am on the road quite a bit and find them much more convenient than 3 piece set ups.

The 510 cartos are very similar to the 808 in their appearance & they deliver a similar vaping experience. I am currently vaping a Rath menthol juice and using a 510 XL battery, I get a fair throat hit with lots of vapor, the same as the 808 carto. As stated by other reviewers of this product, the white mouthpieces are difficult to remove without damaging them. They can be refilled easily with the condom method, however I prefer to remove the mouthpiece and fill and use the T-spin method, I got 30+ drops in and the carto lasts as long as my 808's.

I would recommend these to anyone using a 510 and who wants the convenience of an 808 without using an adapter.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
The caps need to come off so we can inspect our refill efforts, and especally on a dry, empty carto.

I used the 808s with an adapter on my Ego before these came out and I can tell you that all of the batting doesn't get wet on a refill from the batt end. I did it that way to make sure all of the lower batting got wet but also dropped some down the mouthpeice end to make sure it was all nice and wet. When I would check some of it would be dry.

Maybe Shawn can get with his supplier and have them not be glued or go with the soft rubber caps. Those are the bomb!

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I find these 510 cartos to be more consistent and give off more vapor than the regular 808s, and I like them. The only gripe I have is the glued-on hard caps, which are a PITA to remove.

I also think that they last a bit longer than the 808s before I have to trash them, for what it's worth. A nice improvement, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread