My review mt baker vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
I just received my order from Mt baker Vapor yesterday (sorry - b does not always work on caps).

First of all - shipping was FAST. Just 3 days from order to arrival. I cannot be happier about that. Everything was packaged well too.

I am very pleased with my order from Mt baker. In addition to my order I also received a free bottle of pumpkin cookie. I tried this one first - I was really curious about that pumpkin. Let me tell you - its really good! I dont taste the pumpkin much, instead the flavor reminds of me of drunken pirate punch. That might mean the juice needs a good steep but right out of the bottle it is very vapable. Sweet, spicy and smooth.

I also ordered a bottle of cinnamon roll. WOW! It tastes exactly like what i wanted it to taste like. Like warm yeasty bread with a hint of cinnamon. I will order this one again :)

My order also included bottles of Twilight and Apple pie. I have not tried these yet but they smell awesome. If the first two bottles are anything to go by - I should love these too.

I was also impressed with Mt baker's labeling. So far they have the clearest labels I have seen. The labels are clear and easy to read and include every bit of information I might want. Nic content, vg/pg blend, flavor strength and ingredients. They also include a nutrition label that just adds an air of "respectability" though it does not really supply any useful information. Still I like the clarity of the labels and the layout makes it easy to find what I am looking for.

All in all I highly recommend Mt baker. and I will order from them again.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
They are a good company. I loved their RY4 - after it steeped a couple of weeks. Banana Nut Bread was scrumptious - you'd swear you just ate some. I liked their caramel candy and caramel apple and peach, as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot use them any longer because I have to have 100% VG juice. His flavorings have PG in them and in order to get enough flavor I have to add a flavor shot, which puts too much PG for me to tolerate. Too bad, because MBV is a great vendor.

DHicks

Jun 22, 2012
Montana
Good reviews! A few months back I ordered RY4, Rum tobacco, Amaretto and they threw in Lemonade. I was pretty excited to try the Lemonade because it's something I wouldn't have ordered otherwise. The Lemonade is spot on..It's very smooth, with just enough bite. I'd say it's like a batch that the kids at the lemonade stand put a little too much sugar in, but it works well as a vape. Rum tobacco is very faint and almost too mellow for me, especially before steeping, and I don't get much "tobacco" out of it. Amaretto tastes just like a sip of Grand Marnier without the alcohol bite. It almost gives me a numbing sensation on the tip of my tongue. RY4 had to be the best out of the three, more so after steeping a month or two(took a break from vaping for a bit of, well, something bad..). RY4 is tangy, sweet and sour, and smooth like a nose full of vanilla, all while remaining evasively subtle, beckoning for another taste. Mt Baker Vapor is a solid and friendly company, worthy of your vaping dollars. I can see myself ordering again after I'm done with my BWB Casablanca.. mmmmm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread