Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I've been experiementing and playing around with a lot of devices and I seem to have settled on three that I vap over and over.

Sitting right next to me is my 601 pipe, a Janty Stick and a 701 cigar. I seem to reach for the pipe more often. I have always enjoyed smoking a tobacco pipe and this 601 just feels right in my mouth. Also love the vapor clouds. I pickup the JS next the most. The vapor production is great, not liking the manual switch too much, but am getting used to it. The cigar cranks out the clouds and is very pleasing, but the battery doesn't seem to last as long as the other two my a long shot, but a lot longer than my 901, which is....let me see, I think I left it back on my desk.. I think....

My next goal is to figure out a juice I like for each device.

Any suggestions????

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Well, I seem to be attached to my Vx2/J118, 901 and 510. I'm working in an M201 but not loving it so much.

I usually take all of them to work with me and rotate them depending on my wants/needs. I usually take a fruity or sweeter juice, my standard 555 and anything else that strikes me that morning. Usually something like Ry4 or Hilton. I'm not really into "sweet".
Now with the M201 being new - I just load it up with one of the 3 juices I take to see what it does in that device.

I didn't think I had a "line-up" LOL - I guess I do.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread