My purse container for my PCC and eRolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I bought a Marshall man's analog cigarette case from Amazon (get one for 100s) and it works great. Can hold my PCC and 6 eRolls easily. Could probably fit 8-9 eRoll ecigs in it. Pocket for lighter is, sadly, a hair too small for a standard 6ml plastic juice bottle, but maybe I'll find a slimmer needle-tip bottle or a baggie for filled tanks to go in there. I suppose the microUSB cord would fit. Comes in many colors, but at this price, don't expect high-end leather. I like the "auto-lift" feature, which keeps the PCC safe, as you have to open the lid fully to slide it out.

My tablet doesn't want to paste the URL in, so search for "New Marshal Genuine Cigarette Case Holder #92812" if interested. Mine cost 8 bucks, but other colors are priced as high as a bank-breaking $11.36.
:)

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
tmp_818of6mJMhL._SX466_755592166.jpg This is a purple one.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
It's snug but works.

When I have a spare moment, I'll take a photo of it with my eRoll gear inside. I got a textured one and thus the lip is about a millimeter off from closing tightly, but they aren't in danger of sliding out, and you have to be as ....-retentive as I to really notice that. This kind of material does loosen up a bit with use, so it's a thing that is likely to resolve itself after a few weeks.

Last edited:

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread