also want a pcc and a passthru

whats my product?

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database

find one you like aesthetically, get it at 1000 mah or higher and you should be good depending on your vaping habits
get you one with a 1600 mah and you should be good all day no matter your vaping habits.

I prefer the boge 2.0 cartomizers which give me about an hour and a half between fills ....of serious chain vaping.

OR

you could get a bottom feeder mod
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...der-man-monkey-box-bottom-feed-juice-box.html
much less filling than even the large cartomizers....and its all...woodsy and stuff

I would recommend a rio but you will have to get in line for one of those....

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
My personal opinion would be to go with a Riva 510 from Liberty-Flights. They are $30 right now (click the 20% off link at the top of the page). Comes with 2 whole e-cigs. Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

You wont need a PCC with these, the batteries last for hours and having 2 of them will save you (I haven't had one run out on me yet).

Get an ego PT from the same website. $20 with the 20% off code. These things are amazing :) You can disconnect it from the computer, screw the cap on, and it works JUST like a normal battery. Electronic Cigarette - Pass-throughs - Joye eGo

And I got one of these carrying cases to hold it all together -- I can carry 2 whole PVs, 4 bottles of juice, 2 atties, 2 drip tips and a spare empty cart for anyone who wants to try it out. Electronic Cigarette - Cases, Lanyards & Other Accessories - Joye eGo

As for not topping off all the time, go with Cartomizers. I hear great things about these cartos, they have a ceramic chamber (so there is no filler, nothing to burn). Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - C-E2 - 510/808D-1[901]/401

If you want to really NOT fill for an entire day (or more), go with a MEGA/XL cartomizer -- they hold 2ml of liquid, twice as much as any 510 carto out there.. Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - Joye eGo Cartomizer

Shipping for me was FAST--- they are in California, and less than $3.

I don't know anything about mods, so someone else can chime in for that. But this is my personal opinion!

I would buy your juice elsewhere though.. I hear good things about Tasty Vapor and Mrs. T's Bakery (haven't tried myself) for the sweet stuff, and I liked Gourmet Vapor (you can make your own creations online or choose from others).

Best of luck to you!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
If you're tired of refilling or topping off all the time then I suggest two things:

Try dripping. It's really not difficult, the flavor is fantastic and you won't waste any juice. The only disadvantage is that you shouldn't drip and drive and it might be inconvenient when you're out and about. I drip about 95% of the time, including when I'm at work.

Switch to cartomizers. They're cheaper and easier to deal with than cartridges and you'll have plenty of choices for sizes and types. I've been using the CE2R4's and recently started using LR cartos. I really love them! They hold plenty of juice, can cleaned and refilled several times before they go bad and the flavor is good.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I would add one more option to the good advice from WOH, just 'cause I'm an atty fan. :laugh:

A Type B Mega atty and cart will hold about 1.5 - 3 mL of juice using blue foam as a filler.
How long that would last for you depends on how fast you can vape 2mL.
Makes it easy to change flavors when you finish a cart "on the road", just carry
some sample bottles and squeeze it in, vape away. :vapor:

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
You need to look into am Integrity, REO, Phidias, or Ali'i "bottom feed" mods. Larger batteries, 3ml to 6ml dispenser bottles, and no carts or cartos to fill. I have 3 of the 4 mentioned, and they all work great & provide a truly hassle free way to vape. Stick a new battery in, fill the dispenser bottle and you are good to go for 18 to 24 hours of trouble free vaping.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
i like banjo's suggestion. i just bought my first fidias :). if you hurry, he has two left
You need to look into am Integrity, REO, Phidias, or Ali'i "bottom feed" mods. Larger batteries, 3ml to 6ml dispenser bottles, and no carts or cartos to fill. I have 3 of the 4 mentioned, and they all work great & provide a truly hassle free way to vape. Stick a new battery in, fill the dispenser bottle and you are good to go for 18 to 24 hours of trouble free vaping.

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
The entire world is open to you with your requirements. I'd recommend maybe the 905, having used it and been pretty happy with it until I broke it. That said, a lot of the recommendations here would also work well. You're in the sweet spot of vaping, IMO, and you'll probably enjoy just about any of the recommendations here.

I'd recommend the bottom feeders, except I personally disliked them. Not having to refill is great, and if that's a sticking point, the bottom feeders are GREAT for that, but on the down side, if you like to swap flavors out often, some of the other devices with drip tips or moving to dripping might shifty make the ease of swapping flavors worth more than the lack of refilling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread