Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
So going on vacation this sunday.. waiting on a package that was to be delivered today. Ordered up rebuild kits for 2 grands and 1 p67 (first run).

Figured it would be a good time as I believe my tubes/bottles have small leaks. Get them running 100% for the big road trip to Myrtle Beach.

I should not of dragged my .... ordering the stuff but was debating ordering a new raw tumbled aluminum Reo Grand SL that I always wanted but the wife wouldn't let me blow that kind of money atm.

So here today I wake up expecting to check the tracking and see it's out for delivery but not!! Last movement was on the 9th at 12:30am showing:

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

:/

So I'm like well maybe I'll be driving by Reomods on the way to myrtle beach.. like wow.. no idea I would be and it's only 3 hours away from my house!! Sweet... though I'd prob be passing by at 7-8am ish and it would be Saturday.:/

Would of demanded the family we stop and snag up a new mod and grab a Reo T shirt!

As it always goes.. when your in a hurry for a package it will take a week! Been a long time since I've had a package go turtle.. and years since I've ordered from reosmods! So it figures!

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Hey @SteamStack - we are in the office today (Saturday) getting caught up on a few items. Give me a call and we can work out how to get your order to you before you leave.

Leaving in the morning around 4am. If your talking about shipping, it wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: stols001

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
That's ok.. just checked my GPS and were taking 75 down and not 69 which would be out of the way.

I guess just hope for the best and it shows up today.. if not clean the reos real good and possibly take the woodvil.. naw I got 3 reos. I should be fine hehe.

The mail is being held Monday till we get back so I'll let you know if it dont show up.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Tracking finally updated.

Aug 11

06:38 PM
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

So I guess it sat there for 2 days before someone decided to send it out or maybe it was mis placed.

Oh well.. have to wait to do all that when I get back.

• Agree

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
My package made it today.. of course now that I'm gone.. and is being held till I get back home.

Took a few pics of my reo on the beach though hehe. I'll get alot more before all is done and post them when I get home.. unless I'm seriously bored and want to waste some data on my phone and get it done before. ;)

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
My package made it today.. of course now that I'm gone.. and is being held till I get back home.

Took a few pics of my reo on the beach though hehe. I'll get alot more before all is done and post them when I get home.. unless I'm seriously bored and want to waste some data on my phone and get it done before. ;)

Bravo buddy, a little wait won't kill you. But finding your stuff broken by a moronic postman will. Greatest fear I have is of those knuckleheads breaking my package

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Bravo buddy, a little wait won't kill you. But finding your stuff broken by a moronic postman will. Greatest fear I have is of those knuckleheads breaking my package

;) yup.. once the damn mail lady was too lazy to drop my tablet screen protector off at the door that was in a large yellow bubble envelope and crushed it to fit it in the mail box!! Was awesome.. not. :/

Cheap do whatever but still.

• Agree

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Update..

Got my package today and just updated my 2 grands and original release p67 (finally have the spring button!).

What a freaking difference new contacts make!! Just dont realise as it's a slow decline in wear/oxidation on the contacts till ya replace them.

Replaced everything, spring,spring screw, positive contacts, even the button post "as that wears out" on the grands and all contacts on the p67 and spring and spring screw.

Also installed new tubing and bottles cause that was way over due.

All hitting super hard and like freaking new!

Still gota order me a new tumbled raw aluminium lp/sl grand!! Soon I say! Hehe

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Bravo!! Great to hear. We knew they would be as good as new but it’s great to see them in action. I have my Re-built (original) p67 awaiting me at the post office. (Thank you @Eric Parlin). Couldn’t get there the last few days cause of work but it makes my heart grow even fonder....hahaha. Hope you are having a sweet vacation. Long live Reoville!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Standing in the ocean with my reosmod!

That's me out in the ocean on the beach. Prob a good 20 feet or so. Prob knee deep at times

If I dropped it, no biggy.. dry it off and vape away! New wick of course hehe.

Be game over for a non mech.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread