Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
Placed order late friday night.

2 x 36mg Cola
2 x 36mg Marlboro
1 x 11mg Grape

I'm home for lunch at the moment and all my vaping stuff I left at work.

I'm going to go for the Grape first when I get back, as the other stuff I am going to have to cut because I think it may be too strong for me.

When I get back to work I'll post my thoughts on the Grape.

I've been vaping homebrew lemon and raspberry (seperate not mixed together) most of the morning (no nic) plus every hour or so on a MB Medium cart.

I may do a drop or 2 of the Cola and Marlboro before I cut it and give a report also.

Zep--

Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
Grape review.

This stuff is G double o d, good!

I use to be a big grape soda drinker back in the late 70's when I was in the U.S. Army ( the rumor was, if you were a grape soda drinker you were a pothead, i cannot comfirm or deny that rumor! :)), ANYWAY...and this is what I reminds me of, a good grape soda. Smells good, the vape flavor is good.

Would order again!

Zep--

Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
Cola 36 MG

I tried to smoke out all the grape first (been dripping).

Whoa..Nic OD..4 or 5 puffs off of 2 drops...36mg is not for me :) But I bought it to cut it, so it's OK! It made me cough (i was doing full 7 second draws) So I guess it's potent enough. Both Cola and the Grape give great vapor on my Pilot

Has the Coca-Cola smell, but since it's 36, i guess it has a strong Nic (or something else smell?). Not Unpleasent, kinda maybe cola + riskee flavor..I dunno, But it's not bad.

I'm gonna cut it down to 16mg or 12mg and see how the flavor holds.

So, I like it, would buy again. As soon as I come down off the nic buzz from it, I will try the Marlboro 36.

Edit:
(There is a good sized black speck of something floating around in my cola bottle..not sure if it belongs there or not. I have 2 bottles, will check the other one when I get home for foreign object floaties )

Zep--

Last edited:

Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
There is no doubt in my mind that this Cola is 36mg juice..I am just now getting over the buzz when I last hit it some 2+ hours ago.

Zep--

Cola 36 MG

I tried to smoke out all the grape first (been dripping).

Whoa..Nic OD..4 or 5 puffs off of 2 drops...36mg is not for me :) But I bought it to cut it, so it's OK! It made me cough (i was doing full 7 second draws) So I guess it's potent enough. Both Cola and the Grape give great vapor on my Pilot

Has the Coca-Cola smell, but since it's 36, i guess it has a strong Nic (or something else smell?). Not Unpleasent, kinda maybe cola + riskee flavor..I dunno, But it's not bad.

I'm gonna cut it down to 16mg or 12mg and see how the flavor holds.

So, I like it, would buy again. As soon as I come down off the nic buzz from it, I will try the Marlboro 36.

Edit:
(There is a good sized black speck of something floating around in my cola bottle..not sure if it belongs there or not. I have 2 bottles, will check the other one when I get home for foreign object floaties )

Zep--

Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
Marlboro 36mg (cut to 12mg)

1ml MB 36
1ml PG
1ml Glycerin

After my last Nic OD, i decided to try this one cut. I like it. It's more like a regular smoke, I am still tasting a hint of grape and maybe coke on it left over from earlier.

Nice flavor, again lots of vapor here but that could be my PG + G cut, though the others I did not cut had plenty of vapor also.

Really happy with my purchase! Will definatly buy from Jason again!

Jason, can you get M-401 kits? I may be in the market for another.

Zep--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread