Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Congrats on your month anniversary Australe, that's a great milestone for sure. Feb 6th was my 1 year anniversary not vaping. Smoked tobacco for more than 52 years, vaped alittle more than 2.5 years. Now you can tell everybody that you know someone that quit smoking tobacco using eCigarettes, then quit using eCigarettes. And, I didn't think I'd ever be able to quit smoking. Good Luck with your quit(s).

JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Australe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
Dover, DE, USA
Australe, great story and a great accomplishment. I have to ask, are there any celebratory toys in the mail???

Oh yes there are... I don't know if you want to call them that or tax time goodies... our mail man will hate us tomorrow! Currently I'm set up with two rainbow vision spinners a 1300mAh and a 650mAh, an MVP2, an Aerotank and a MPT2. Tomorrow my mini davide will be here along with a bunch of the juice that I ordered last week, still more to come to me. A replacement sand blasted tank for my Aerotank from Phiniac and a jwrap for my MVP2!

chinolofus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2008
chicago
tomorrow is my 1 month anniversary. i too did RYO and still have a pack in a drawer next to me. last night i picked them up and took a smell. surprisingly they smelled really good. mostly because i smoked menthol with menthol filters. out of curiosity i put it in my mouth and it was so weird feeling. the squishy cotton feeling just didnt feel right. put it back in its case and then back in the drawer. i only have them for an emergency so i dont run out and buy a pack, but i really dont crave a real cig anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread