ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
1. To not smother my husband in his sleep
2. To not smother my kids in their sleep
3. To not smother my crazy chihuahua in her sleep

I'm feeling pretty good about #3 and kinda good about one of the two kids surviving the year. I'm not so sure about the oldest or his dad though...

You started the new year by winning the internet!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Sorry just finished work and just caught up on this thread! I like RY4 and grape and the rest of the juices I have I am only vaping for the Nic because they are awful... Could you describe virus flavour I see that one mentioned a lot. Creme brûlée sounds wicked.

Nicoticket - The Virus: http://youtu.be/Es3HJc34Tmo

Last edited by a moderator:

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Sorry just finished work and just caught up on this thread! I like RY4 and grape and the rest of the juices I have I am only vaping for the Nic because they are awful... Could you describe virus flavour I see that one mentioned a lot. Creme brûlée sounds wicked too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well Creme Brulee is a sweet flavor with a hint of charred sugar finish. If that is not up your ally, Custard's Last Stand might be a better choice. Sweet creamy vape that is easily an all day vape. I like and vape both. Added bonus is you can mix them and create Naki's blend. Some like it with more of CB or CLS but it's a nice change.

The Virus seems to change for everyone. I get maple and waffles :confused: while some get much more of a tobacco flavor. It's good though. I was not even a tobacco juice guy till I tried it. Strawnilla is a must too, some find it needs a steep but for many of us it's our favorite.

BTW, have you heard of a Reo...

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
what a stooge lol

Heymanyouknowmemani'mallaboutthatdang'olstoogeman.

char_6993.jpg

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Resolution: Make the time to call at least one member of the NT fam every business day and say "Thank you"

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

We had fun chatting that one time didn't we.:2cool:
Oh and where is my dang ZOTZ man? Once again, NO ZOTZ:?::(

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Resolution: Make the time to call at least one member of the NT fam every business day and say "Thank you"

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Ambitious!
You're an easy guy to talk with. I'm sure that whomever you surprise with a call will thoroughly enjoy the experience!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread