My New BFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Lol, yep I was shipped back to china for 1 month vacation, I decided to get back to europe cause I am out of liquide...:2cool:
A month ! You could have ordered from Fasttech before you left and rode back on the same plane as your order , you might have been able to vape in the cargo section LOL !

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
A month ! You could have ordered from Fasttech before you left and rode back on the same plane as your order , you might have been able to vape in the cargo section LOL !

Exactly what I did except my orders from FT are delivered just 1 week after my departure..I brought my ecig with me and I have to vape at every security check...they just dont believe an ecig could be this big (nemsis+kayfun).

Talking about bff, VT could be cured by time going, just yesterday, I can again taste the good flavor of my old legend well, not as good as the 1st time I got it but much better than unvapable.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Exactly what I did except my orders from FT are delivered just 1 week after my departure..I brought my ecig with me and I have to vape at every security check...they just dont believe an ecig could be this big (nemsis+kayfun). Talking about bff, VT could be cured by time going, just yesterday, I can again taste the good flavor of my old legend well, not as good as the 1st time I got it but much better than unvapable.
They made you vape just to demonstrate ? Cool !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread