My Love Hate Relationship With MrsT's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedartglass

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Missouri
In this order I got chocolate brownie - chocolate milk shake and vanilla milkshake.
They are all 24mg nic and I use boge LR cartos on my riva.

I Hate that when I am on the site I cant decide what I want lol.
Everything just looks and sounds soo yummy.

I love when I get the shipping email that tells me my juice is on its way, Oh the anticipation.

I hate that the mail man is slower then a snail and last order tossed my package in the ditch next to the mail box.
(What an ...) Sitting in the bushes next time with slingshot and marbles in hand lol.

I love opening my order and smelling all the yummm aroma.
And the popcorn packing makes me laugh - it is always real popcorn.

I hate that I cant decide what to vape first.

I love that first yummy vape of chocolate brownie in a new carto.

I hate that the carto only last a couple days with a dark juice.

I love the thick vapor that i get from this juice.

I love that the throat hit is just right, not a hard thump and not so light that you cant feel it, but perfect for me .

The chocolate brownie is a stronger chocolate flavor then the chocolate milk shake but both have the same great vapor and throat hit.
I hate that I look like a juice addict with 3 different pvs in my hand at the same time lol :vapor:.

I love that the first time I try a new juice ( vanilla milk shake ) that I love it right away.
The vanilla milk shake has the same great vapor as the chocolates. It is a lighter flavor but a very yummy vanilla .
And A bit better throat hit then the chocolates.

I hate that I cant live next door to Mrs' T.

If the carving strikes and you have to have a bakery goody you should really give these a try.:)

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I love her bakery as well. I have not tried any of the milkshakes yet but looking forward to it now. The good thing about the chocolate is she is introducing a new chocolate that is a LOT lighter than the original. So eventually you will be able to order the new chocolate in your favorite chocolate type recipes if you want to. "Chocolate Too" is the name of the lighter chocolate. I have had it in the same carto for almost 2 months with no clogging. I don't vape it every day but it has lasted a good while in the carto.

wickedartglass

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Missouri
Lol. Aubergine , the popcorn is a great idea.
Dont ya know it is cool to go green.
I get cravings lol, there are a lot of different places I order juice from.
It all depends on what I am in the mood for.
But when I want brownies Mrs T's is great.
I love Rawr vapor when I feel fruity lol.
And Alien visions when I want tobacco or just have to have some Hype.
There are a ton of vendors I havent tried, feel free to pm me and let me know about any great juice I should try.
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread