My long over due intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaconX

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Jeez talk about a stalker... I have been using this website since probably 2007, 2008 and never said anything. Well I have said a lot at the screen but never typed it :).

My Name is Brandon and I quit (again) about 9 months ago. Before that I used this incredible website and all of its incredible content to help me make the move to e-cig's in 2008. I quit for over a year then and stupidly went back to cigarettes. I used a joye 510 kit and then the first ego. I remember having to remember days in advance to order juice and atomizers. I love my local brick and mortar shop (vaperite), now I don't have to worry as much and it makes it much easier to maintain everything I need to stay away from cigarettes.

I quit again 9 months ago using an ego c (twist) kit and while the batteries are pretty amazing the "tank" system has some big problems. I then picked up a siams cube mod, then a v-max (broke - hated it) then a silver bullet (kicked - love it), then a telescope and prodigy, vamo, some other crap I cant remember, and then last and definitely not least - a provari. Yea, yea, call me a fanboy but gd if you don't have one you just don't know. :)

Otherwise I have tried a bunch of stuff, I have been doing this for a pretty long time, and now I feel completely confident that I will never again smoke a disgusting cigarette. So thank you to all of you on this forum and thank you to all the people that help keep this place running, your helping to save lives! I do whatever I can to help smokers learn about the alternatives and this is where they are all sent. Seriously, thank you for keeping me away from mall ripoffs and providing real world help and knowledge that actually makes this fun too!

Well I am glad to be finally saying something and I hope to contribute as well.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread