My intro and hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrick

Feb 23, 2013
California
Hello friendly vapers out there.

I am writing from my porch in California. It is finally warm enough to sit out on the porch so I am enjoying the fresh air.

This is my 41st day of vaping. I wish that I could say that I am tobacco free. I smoke a cigarette on average every 3 days. I smoke my briar tobacco pipe once a day or every other. I vape 3-4 milliliters of eliquid a day at 18 mg. I use an ego vv which I purchased online from Apollo. I bought a second one. I have an ego battery from Panda as a back up for my back up battery. I use a bottom coil clearomizer. Still trying to get the hang of cartomizers.

I like to say that I stopped buying cigarettes. I havent bought a pack in over 5 weeks. I was a pack and a half a day smoker for 23 years. I smoked a pack a day since age 13. I had my first puff of a cigarette when I was 9!

So glad that is over.

My favorite flavor so far is a berry mix that I can get at the local brick and mortar Vapor Den in Berkeley. I havent found the perfect blend just yet, but I understand that takes time. The house extracted perique from Vaperite was a spectacular sample, and the root beer was alright. I got some small bottles from Heathers that weren't for me, but I could tell that they were quality, so I will try something else from them. Waiting for an order from mount baker Vapor. It is exciting waiting for a new flavor, but I have spent $80 or so on fluid that is of no use to me. It's a bummer when an eliquid is not good.

So there is my vaping experience so far.

Thanks for being a part of this forum. I look forward to sharing my knowledge on here if I ever get any.

Garrick:)

jenmurray116

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Welcome!!! :toast:

Sitting outside sounds delightful - it is cold, wet and windy here in NJ, and our poor shore is being battered again! But soon...soon the sun will shine and we'll be outside again! I can't wait! :)

Finding the right juice is an adventure - I thought I'd be the desserty type, turns out I'm the minty type. I did find the one that helped me put down cigs for good (I hope). But I'm waiting on my first order from Mt Baker Vapor - Vanilla Ice and White Out. Looking forward to trying both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread