My Husband Is Vaping Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
So he just has never really bought into vaping but does have the desire to quit smoking.

I never nag, he doesn't really dig talking about vaping, so I just quietly buy this and that for him, tuck away my unwanted tobacco flavor samples and wait.

I have a drawer just for him in my little vaping storage thing, he knows where it all is but ignores it.

So today, out of nowhere, he wants to try again. He could not be less interested in what he calls my "huge" Spinners-and-novas setup, so I filled up a little v2 liquimax blank with some of the Turk from Indigo and put it on a Volt battery for him.

He's been using it all day! He actually said he liked the juice (a first) and that he feels like it might work.

Eeeeeee!
I want him to join me and cut down or quit smoking. It's been much harder not to smoke knowing they're around all the time. Our 13 year old son would be so thrilled also.

So anyway, I'm just beside myself with hope and excitement and wanted to share, thanks for listening, brothers and sisters!

Ps I need more of these little clearos - I think they are Kanger 808d T4s, anyone know where to buy them cheap?

Last edited:

BadLar

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Calgary, AB, Canada
So today, out of nowhere, he wants to try again. He could not be less interested in what he calls my "huge" Spinners-and-novas setup, so I filled up a little v2 liquimax blank with some of the Turk from Indigo and put it on a Volt battery for him.

He's been using it all day! He actually said he liked the juice (a first) and that he feels like it might work.

If you build it, they will come.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
those clearo's are becoming hard to find from what I looked for today, even looking for 510 one's. There are a lot of the xl version out there but I found those seemed to leak more. I used to use the 510 version with an adapter on my kr808s and no leaks whatsoever. Now I'm using them on my EGO-t 1100 and it's working GREAT! Good luck with your search for the short ones, if you want places to get the long ones, reply and I'll send you the sites I found.

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
Last edited:

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Lucky gal! It sounds like he has a good attitude about the transition and hopefully he sticks with it. I'm really trying to get my husband to give it a shot, but he's resisting it. I don't really nag him per se, but I do pout when I see him smoking. It's especially disappointing because we even went through all the options and he picked out all of his own gear and juices he thought sounded appealing.

Sigh. But it's all just sitting here, I think he used it for a total of 10 minutes and decided it wasn't for him. I don't know what I can do to persuade him... Well, maybe I have a few ideas but I don't want to go there.... :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
Update: it's been more than 24 hours; he ran out of cigs last night but is determined not to buy any.
He bought a little single cigar today and smoked some of that because he was freaking out a little, but other than that it's been vape all day.
I'm very proud of him.

I'm proud of myself too, I buckled down, hauled out wick and wire and rebuilt heads today until I got it right. Vaping your own creation tastes so sweet!

Last edited:

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
Lucky gal! It sounds like he has a good attitude about the transition and hopefully he sticks with it. I'm really trying to get my husband to give it a shot, but he's resisting it. I don't really nag him per se, but I do pout when I see him smoking. It's especially disappointing because we even went through all the options and he picked out all of his own gear and juices he thought sounded appealing.

Sigh. But it's all just sitting here, I think he used it for a total of 10 minutes and decided it wasn't for him. I don't know what I can do to persuade him... Well, maybe I have a few ideas but I don't want to go there.... :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Work the persuasion as you see fit girl:) You think I haven't been playing every card I have to make him think this was his idea? Pfft, shameless is what I am!

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Update: it's been more than 24 hours; he ran out of cigs last night but is determined not to buy any.
He bought a little single cigar today and smoked some of that because he was freaking out a little, but other than that it's been vape all day.
I'm very proud of him.

I'm proud of myself too, I buckled down, hauled out wick and wire and rebuilt heads today until I got it right. Vaping your own creation tastes so sweet!

IS his juice strong enough for him,try different flavor on him if he needs a little something more. ITs great he is giving it a shot. SOon,he will be wanting a big ol mod

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
IS his juice strong enough for him,try different flavor on him if he needs a little something more. ITs great he is giving it a shot. SOon,he will be wanting a big ol mod

Nope, it isn't even close to strong enough for him. Now that I know what he likes Imma order up some 24 mg for him this week.
He doesn't like what I like flavor-wise and it's a shame I didn't stock up more tobaccos for this eventuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread