My first VV mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I've always wanted a good reliable VV mod, after trolling the classies constantly, seeing all these great VV's or reading the threads on the board, how everyone loves VV I needed one badly to complete my collection. I love my reos I lucked out and got a reomini on a trade for my first pv that was worth like $30 bux, then I got a grand, but I still needed a good VV. Until last week, my call had been answered! A nice black saber touch VV with nickel flat caps went for sale on the canadian classies, it was there for a couple days, no hits and for dirt cheap (as in $60 shipped!), so i jumped on it like white on rice. The day in the mail couldnt come any faster I was so excited to get it, charged up the batteries after drooling at the beauty in my hands, slapped on a sr atty, and my new orange ming dt, dripped in some hawaiian punch joose and took her for a spin. I was in heaven, even without knowing what the voltage is at its awesome. I am in the market for a volt display, but being from canada is like on a different planet and shipping is insane at $25 from some places, so I got wind that there is a guy in Canada that might get some, or either that i pick up a inexpensive multymeter and use the hook ups that came with my Saber.

Thank you vapor moon for such a great product!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Congrats on your Saber Touch VV:w00t: I have to admit, I watched, and watched, and watched that thread wanting SO BADLY to scoop that up! I have a Saber Touch VV, and a 1 of a Kind Saber Touch Mini VV:w00t: I love them both:blush: Nothing beats being able to set your Saber to that Perfect Vape:thumbs: Hope you continue to enjoy:w00t:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I love it! 6v and i am in heaven, then I can turn it down if i want, such a great mod just wish i had more batteries LOL
What atty's are you using at 6volts? I'm running the regular vv at 4.4 with DC's and the mini VV is running at 4.12 with a IKV LR901!! Thats my favorite tasting atty, so I love being able to tune it just where I like it, and it hits the same EVERYTIME:w00t:

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
What atty's are you using at 6volts? I'm running the regular vv at 4.4 with DC's and the mini VV is running at 4.12 with a IKV LR901!! Thats my favorite tasting atty, so I love being able to tune it just where I like it, and it hits the same EVERYTIME:w00t:

Just joye sr atties, and I do have the regular VV as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread