My first try at DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturgis

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Sturgis, SD
I ordered a massive amount of mixing supplies, flavors, beakers, bottles, syringes, etc and it all arrived this week. So I started with 100mg/ml nicotine and mixed up some 20pg/80vg base at 18mg strength to use as a base for testing. From that I made some Black Honey tobacco (tfa). Dropped it into my Patriot rda and to my astonishment it didn't kill me! Lol. I love the "mad scientist" feel to all of this. I think I will shop for a Bunsen Burner today, haha.

Bob

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
We'll I couldn't resist. I added some Juicy Peach to the mix, loaded up the KFL and headed out for work. It's as good as 90% of the juices I've tried and I couldn't be happier. I love having control of the nic level and pg/vg ratio.

Not only do you have control of the nic levels but you also know exactly what is in your juice. You also have control over the quality of your ingredients.

THnCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
C/S
awesome , i always love to hear success stories on the first try it seems to keep the moral up for the ones sitting on the fence

Well, Lets hope lightning strikes twice today!! I have the same box that Sturgis has sitting beside me at work. Can't wait to get home and turn into the mad scientist!! Been vaping for almost 3 years and finally tired of paying someone else for something I can do. That and spending too much on new mods the last week, depleted the vape budget!! :)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
We'll I couldn't resist. I added some Juicy Peach to the mix, loaded up the KFL and headed out for work. It's as good as 90% of the juices I've tried and I couldn't be happier. I love having control of the nic level and pg/vg ratio.

I like Juicy Peach with M-type.

I love having control over nic level and pg/vg ratios. I also love the savings!!!!

Congrats on your first DIY attempt. So cool that it was a success. Sometimes the first time isn't.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Have to add a Tesla Coil or 2 to add to the ambiance

Tesla-coil-band.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

THnCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
C/S
That is funny, my wife is a wacky middle school science teacher. She actually has some goggles similar to those.!! :)

Not to Hijack the OP's thread, but the first concoction was a success! Did an orange cream vanilla blend that is awesome, I have not been able to find a blend that I like, now I did. Took it to our local B&M and had 3 people ask me where they can buy it and how much!!

Nice that I know it does not need to steep long. Was good just made, but an overnight hot water steep did the trick.

Why did I wait so long to do this??. I have many others steeping in the lab.

Sturgis

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Sturgis, SD
That is funny, my wife is a wacky middle school science teacher. She actually has some goggles similar to those.!! :)

Not to Hijack the OP's thread, but the first concoction was a success! Did an orange cream vanilla blend that is awesome, I have not been able to find a blend that I like, now I did. Took it to our local B&M and had 3 people ask me where they can buy it and how much!!

Nice that I know it does not need to steep long. Was good just made, but an overnight hot water steep did the trick.

Why did I wait so long to do this??. I have many others steeping in the lab.

Good idea! I tried the orange cream, it didn't do much. I'll try it with vanilla tomorrow.

Love looking at the steampunk stuff.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread