My First Thread...YAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Oct 13, 2014
MD
4 more posts to go and then I can post anywhere, lol

I've been vaping since Mar-Apr of this year, went to the vape shop on a saturday night had a half a pack of newports left for sunday and started vaping on a monday and never looked back...... I started out with the Kanger EvoD starter kit and my buddy who talked me into vaping had been rebuilding with VV VW mods and Mech. mods for awhile and I'd try his every now and then and didn't really see what the big deal was and why anyone would wanna put so much work into vaping.....thought the gigantic clouds were obnoxious...etc. and after about 4 months or so with the EvoD I was entertaining the idea of moving up in the vaping world, lol So I went out and got a I-GO W and a lower end telescoping mechanical mod, got my ohm reader, some 32ga wire, organic cotton, and some juice......and this is where i made my first mistake, My buddy who I guess decided to let me learn for myself didn't tell me I should drop my nic level when we was at the vape shop, he stood right next to me and didn't say a damn word, so my first experience after his little tutorial of how he was building coils and wicking etc. was horrific because I was trying to vape 18-24mg juice........I was convinced that it wasn't for me and I'd sell what I just bought on ebay or somewhere, so I get my buddy on the phone and explain to him that this is terrible, and idk how he does it, and he asked me what mg juice i had and I said you seen me buy 18mg and then he finally decided to tell me that I should try 12 or even 6mg...........he's an ..........so i've since given the cheap mod and I-GO W to my bro-in-law and now I've been vaping a copper 4nine clone Mechanical Mod with a Atty Tobh clone with a 5-7 wrap dual micro coil w/ drill twisted 28ga kanthal .4-.5 ohms usually for about 3 months or so chasing that oh so big cloud I used to think was obnoxious, if I see clouds bigger then mine now i get a little jealous, lol. But I don't have any pressing questions to ask today so i figured I'd tell the story of how I got started. thanx in advance for any advice and guidance I shall receive from you guys.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Welcome to the forum! I'm not a cloud chaser as such, it just is a by-product of the way I vape, which is much the same as you are building now. I definitely had to drop my nic level, especially when I got into mechanical mods, and Reos in particular. I was at 24mg 8 months ago and now at 6, but have some in 12 that I try to dilute. Glad you're here!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf KeepItSimpleStupid. Love the name.
girl_haha.gif
So glad you are here and congrats on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Continued success to you. Have fun and happy vaping.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Oct 13, 2014
MD
Welcome to the forum! I'm not a cloud chaser as such, it just is a by-product of the way I vape, which is much the same as you are building now. I definitely had to drop my nic level, especially when I got into mechanical mods, and Reos in particular. I was at 24mg 8 months ago and now at 6, but have some in 12 that I try to dilute. Glad you're here!

I went quickly from 18mg to 12mg and now to 3mg and have to dilute 6 cause it will be a little harsh now for the first couple hits

KeepItSimpleStupid

Oct 13, 2014
MD
Welcome. Are you looking at any new vapes?

I am looking at getting a new mod, I've shopped around a bit so far, and I really the 4nine I have for it's size and functionality, I can easily hide it in my hand...that's how small it is, but that size may be have to be sacrificed for the cloud cause I've looked at a couple Box Mod's that can take two 18650's, But I'm still looking around, and I'm planning on keeping my 4nine for daily use along with which ever one I purchase next and I'm purchasing a RDA to go with whatever I get depending on the finish, I love the Tobh but I've seen a couple that I'd like to try, if there's any suggestions feel free.

And thanx to everyone for the warm welcome, the vape community is definitely a good one to be apart of, we come from all walks of life with one thing in common and I'm happy I get to be apart of it as it blossoms into the movement it's becoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread