My first REO mini is in the mail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Dont be afriad of the reomizer. Its wicked easy to set up, and vape is exceptional! Look for the sticked thread by superx ...he has a short video that will have your personal fog machine rolling in no time. I would link but im on my tablet and the thread is stickied here in the reo forum.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
As noted by FAA above, Superx made an excellent thread with links to most anything you could wonder/need/want/think of asking :) It's here. And don't be fooled, it actually IS as easy as it looks. Congratulations on your last PV (although there's a HIGH probability you'll want more for *ahem* "backups"). And most of us used attys for years before the rebuildables became mainstream.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
I'm so excited about my REO coming! At first I'm going to use attys on it cuz I'm not sure what the heck I would do to a reomizer, even though I hear theyre incomparable. I hope I'm happy with just the atty though. I'll report back once I get it! :vapor:

Rebuildables really are much easier than most make them out to be in their own minds. Most of the concern comes from people going sub-ohm or possible shorts overheating the battery, causing it to vent.
Read up a little in the basics (super x's video is VERY informative and easy to follow), get yourself something to check resistance, and enjoy.

That being said, any low resistance atty atop the reo will still rock your world; the reomizer just takes an already wonderful experience to a whole other level.

bunker0617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
AZ
Welcome and congrats it'll live up to the expectations. One telling story about how great robs creation is the fact he doesn't need to pay for advertising... He's recruited an army of happy customers with not only his product but customer service....

Now go put that rm2 and some wire in your shopping cart you'll find it super easy and the experience will blow your taste buds away...

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
I think a lot of people are put off rebuilding by seeing all the threads in which people are debating the merits of reducing the inner coil diameter by 0.2mm, or whether the chosen Kanthal wire should contain 4 or 6 percent aluminium...

The thing is, you don't *have* to worry about any of this stuff. Some of it might make a difference, but if it does, it's marginal. Making a basic coil, which works well enough to vape, is actually very easy - even easier with holes drilled in the sides of the posts, as with the Reomizer, so you don't have to trap the wire under the screw heads.

Enjoy your Reo, whatever you put on top of it :)

Last edited:

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Welcome EKat!

I started out using cartos, because I thought building a coil sounded very confusing. After a couple of months I ordered a RM2 after watching the video Rob did on building a simple coil, and SuperX's video on building coils - not as difficult at all as I had thought it would be. Just remember its an option that you can try out later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread