My first Reo and already want to build a Reo family

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I'm super excited about my new Reo! I got a LP Grand in silver vein and ordered a IGO W with it from Rob's sight. I wasn't expecting it to come in this week because I ordered it on Tuesday. On Friday, it showed up but I missed the mailman and my chance to sign for it. After picking it up Saturday, I threw a quick single coil on there and have been happily squanking since. I grabbed an IGO because I have several IGO top caps and this seemed like a good way to switch between single and dual coils and different diameter air holes since I have drilled out the caps to different sizes. I'd like to pick up a halo cap from cap it all, but the vape budget needs to recover a bit first. It has been working flawlessly but is there a benefit to the Reomizers over the IGO? What about the cyclone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 55

Robavinsky

Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Florida
Congrats ! Thats a good suggestion about the clear coat is hammertone safe? For attys i have a couple rm2s. One is drilled to 1/16 the other is original size. I pretty much keep the rm2 on there all day but i have a bf odin that i usually put on in the afternoon for a bit when im feeling like big clouds. Im going to try a rm4 next. I hear good things about that cyclone too. Be careful reos are addicting! I got my first one about a month ago and i just bought my third from the classifieds this time a woodvil!

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Congrats Twisted Throttle! Nice looking bit of gear you got there :) Welcome to Reoville!

Here's some info on Rob's atties:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hysical-comparison-chart-rm2-rm3-rm4-rm5.html

There's another similar thread but can't find it right now.
Thanks! This is much better than trying to see the difference in a picture. The 6 sounds enticing, how do you like the 4? Are the post holes big enough for 26 gauge? I am trying to plan out my purchases so as to not have a pile of atties that never get used and 1 or 2 that do. Did that already with TF rda's:)

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Thanks everyone! Rob, you are the man! I LOVE your product and can't wait for a woodville... And a 2.1... And maybe a couple more Grands. Do you still do the 14500 size? Maybe one of those too! You do an amazing job, keep up the great work! :toast:
Do both the copper vein AND the silver vein oxidize or just the copper? If the silver does the tarnish thing, I'd like to coat the body and leave the door natural. When I do clear coat, do I use tape over button and 510 or is vasoline better? Just a regular clear coat or is one better than another?

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I have dual 26g in my rm4 right now. Dual twisted 28g will not fit though. Great little atty. Use smallest afc for flavor hits and biggest for huge clouds. Flavor not as good as rm2 or cyclone but still great IMO.
Good to know. I've been doing a lot of twisted 28 but only have a couple feet left. Luckily some 26 is showing up today! I'm a little confused with the afc on the rm4. Will it seal off one air hole when doing a single coil and I still get to adjust the diameter? Or is the flavor issue because both holes have to stay open even if diameter(s) is still adjustable. This sounds like a great atty to have if it's as universal as it sounds.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Good to know. I've been doing a lot of twisted 28 but only have a couple feet left. Luckily some 26 is showing up today! I'm a little confused with the afc on the rm4. Will it seal off one air hole when doing a single coil and I still get to adjust the diameter? Or is the flavor issue because both holes have to stay open even if diameter(s) is still adjustable. This sounds like a great atty to have if it's as universal as it sounds.
Yes it's fully adjustable in single or dual coil. I'm guessing flavor is less due to larger chamber size. I find the rm2 or cyclone to be more pocket friendly due to size difference. Very versatile atty. I find it to be a cooler vape as well. I run dual 8 wrap of 26g on 5/64. gets me a dense flavorful yet not too hot vape at around .5 ohm. In fact I find the vape slightly cooler than my rm2 or cyclone at .9 ohm. I

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Thanks everyone! Rob, you are the man! I LOVE your product and can't wait for a woodville... And a 2.1... And maybe a couple more Grands. Do you still do the 14500 size? Maybe one of those too! You do an amazing job, keep up the great work! :toast:
Do both the copper vein AND the silver vein oxidize or just the copper? If the silver does the tarnish thing, I'd like to coat the body and leave the door natural. When I do clear coat, do I use tape over button and 510 or is vasoline better? Just a regular clear coat or is one better than another?

I answered that above, both oxidize if the Reo in your avvie is the one you just bought it''s a Copper Vein not a Silver Vein.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I answered that above, both oxidize if the Reo in your avvie is the one you just bought it''s a Copper Vein not a Silver Vein.
Lighting tricks my friend. It is indeed a silver vein, just poor light when the pic was shot. Although I am trying to secure the copper vein 2.1 in the classies right now. Will any ol spray acrylic do, or should I look for something special? Wouldn't jewelry Polish take the shine back to original if left un coated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread