• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My DSL is out! Here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hello all!

My profound and heartfelt apologies!!!!!!! My DSL went out again! I'm sending this post from my sister's DSL connection. (Thank God, I have a laptop! lol!) I don't know how long it will be before I can log on from my own connection. Please bear with me. This has been really frustrating since every time it storms, I have trouble with my DSL. I still can check in here, but it may be a few days before I can be here most of the time like I usually am. It just depends on how long it will take to get my DSL up and running properly again.

Rest assured, everyone is still in His hands, and He is here with us always!!!!!!! AMEN!!

'T'

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Worry not about us, Lady T! We can hold down the fort....or lift it up in prayer.....whichever is needed until you can get your connection up and going. It's so frustrating, I'm sure, since your laptop is your window to the world. We so totally understand and we stand with you that your connection will be fixed permanently. I know that you're too far out for a cable connection, but we can pray they go out there too. We wub you, Lady T, and want you to be safe! :wub:

Lord Jesus, I ask for a hedge of Warrior Angels to surround their home so that no harm can come to them. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Lord. For it's in Your Name I ask, Amein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread