My Dr. Pepper Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip_

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Texas
Here is my latest mod. I took a Dr. Pepper can, and inserted my DIY mechanism inside of it. This will also fit inside a Coca Cola, Sprite, etc... most 12 oz soda cans will take this mod.

I built it with parts from my parts box. I have a bunch of electronic stuff lying around and decided to upgrade my ancient old box mod to something a little more up to date.

1. The volt display is switchable from battery voltage, over to the atty-coil voltage.
2. Adjustable vaping voltage.
3. Adjustable battery size.
4. Fits nicely into the Car Cup-Holders.
5. Doesn't fall over while on my desk.

E-CIG_DRPEPR2crop2 (481x640).jpg

E-CIG_DRPEPR3-crop (630x640).jpg
E-CIG_DRPEPR1 (481x640).jpg

Chip_

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Texas
did you do anything to make the can rigid so you won't dent it during regular use?

No I haven't done anything to make it more rigid. The thought being that if it gets to dinged up, then just use another can. Very easy to replace, I just use a manual can opener to cut the top out of a new can, and then slip the contraption into a new can.

And it doesn't seem to get to dented up anyways.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Cool. It's not the first of it's kind I've seen, but the other one had something for the walls that made is sound heavy. For a v2, you could drop the tank so just a drip tip is exposed, raise the switch to the top and maybe work in an original can top with the pull tab covering the actuator for true stealth measures. A lightweight wall strengthener could be a PVC tube that fits the inner wall with a slit cut along it's length, compress, insert and let it expand. Just some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread