My Display-Screen is Slanted/Crooked! (Picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Hey guys, I've had my eVic since early last summer, updated to Version 1.4 last night, from 1.3.. And I just tried the Inverse screen a few minutes ago for the first time, and noticed that my screen is crooked!! I don't know if I just couldn't see this without the Inverted-display, or what.

But I noticed that my display doesn't line up parallel with the top/bottom of the control head, or the rest of the battery.. The white display box is slightlyy slanted to the left. Like the top-left corner of the white screen is tipped slightly towards the USB connection.
............ The first thing that made me notice this when I switched to "Inverse", is that the arrow on the bottom left of the screen (the UP arrow) is cut off by the bottom of the screen, while the arrow on the bottom-right (DOWN arrow) has a tiny amount of space under it, where the screen is.

Hopefully this pic helps you understand what I mean by "Slanted/Crooked Display-screen":

evicINVERSE.jpg You can see that the display is slanted slightly left, the bottom of the screen is NOT parallel with the clicker wheel or control wheel (whatever that clicker is called). Is this a factory defect?? Or from all the times I've dropped my eVic?
.... I still have the receipt from the vape store I got it from, but it's been about 9 months since I've bought it. And I only visited that particular vape store that 1 time that I bought my evic.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread