My birthday presnt to myself! SUPER STOKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
A. I would LOVE to be a Halon.
B. We're also going to need t-shirts, hats, pins, and probably those cute electric cars.. Preferably in iridescent.. :D

i'm with you up until electric cars...i'd prefer something capable of doing the speed limit on a highway...especially in the left lane where apparently every Prius driver thinks they belong. you can see the look on their faces "why are all these people right on my rear bumper?"

no, we need muscle cars, cars fitted to actually burn more fossil fuels than normal. in fact, cars with special engines that you can actually put something into, like say a cat, and it will convert it into fossil fuel. Then it will just expel the fuel, not even use it in the engine, because who wants evil cat fuel in their car?

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Glad you like it, as we knew you would.

Make sure you shake your steeping bottles once a day.

Hey, Countess Diva, could you "dub" her as a Halon?

!&^$&*!$@#^%R Dave, Ya caught me off guard! Er...ahem. Why yes of course! I now dub thee, geckokitty an OFFICIAL HALON!!!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
hehehe.. Thanks.. Actually, this is really gonna blow your head off.. I mixed Kringle's Curse and SubZero... I actually really like it! LOL! It's just this cold.. All that mint feels SO good to me right now

Try mixing SubZero with Arctic Wolf from VaporGod. The SubZero is to mellow the bite from the AW, really ... :blink:

And Kringles Curse is amazing, like vaping a peppermint stick, perfect for the season ...

More on topic, my birthday is next week (yeah, on Thanksgiving Day this year, call me Turkey Boy Rico :D ). Officially a senior in 7 days ... :blink:

Just got a $100 rebate gift card from Discount Tire. I vape the Ovale Elips and eMini, and a random collection of eGos ...

What do I buy me for my birthday, that doesn't look like a light saber or an explosive detonator ? :laugh:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
NUUUU! Dun burn the kittehs!!!! I love cats! So I haven't had any cigs today and frankly.. I'm cool with that. :p Love that song by the way, and THANK YOU for making me an official Halon! LOL! Händel Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus - YouTube hehehe

it's ok to hurt cats, being the most evil creatures in all the universe. we've already had this discussion, so dont worry aboot it.

just as a reminder, in order of most evil to least evil:

Cats

Gingers

Llamas

Beady-Eyed Koalas

Lime Jello

Penguins

it gets hazy and complicated after that.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
it's ok to hurt cats, being the most evil creatures in all the universe. we've already had this discussion, so dont worry aboot it.

just as a reminder, in order of most evil to least evil:

Cats

Gingers

Llamas

Beady-Eyed Koalas

Lime Jello

Penguins

it gets hazy and complicated after that.

You forgot snapping turtles. I don't think He has breathed life into a meaner evil critter... View attachment 275302

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
You forgot snapping turtles. I don't think He has breathed life into a meaner evil critter... View attachment 275302

common mistake...they're actually just grumpy and mean, even borderline curmudgeonly, but not actually evil. it's a fine distinction. they dont want to be messed with, but will support many beneficial socio-economic causes and fight for justice if pressed into service.

if only we could convince them to take their mean-spirited-ness out on cats, this might be a better world.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
ummm.....no

I admit most "Angel" songs are not gonna appeal to everyone, but this one has memories for me.

The first time I was back to NYC after 9/11 on the way to a client, I pass Rock Center where Train was playing this song for the Today Show in the Plaza. At that time, listening to the lyrics, it was poignant and moving, to say the least.

Sorry, I digress, but it remains a powerful moment, as 9/11 was, lets say, close to home in too many ways...

"I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread