my 6 month journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

northwestfarmtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
Tn.
Hello Ecfers, I joined this forum just over 6 months ago and wanted to share my experiences with you. I am a x smoker now after 18 years of smoking a pack a day. I started out with an ego battery and boge lr cartomisers at 18 mg. I feel I probably could have went with 24 but 18 did the job although it was tough. After 1 month I was able to step down to 12mg and for the first couple days I was vaping pretty hard. after about 10 days I dropped 6 mg on the carto and 2 weeks later I was mixing my 6 mg 50/50 with 0 mg for a 3 mg vape. after each reduction I was vaping hard for the first few days but it has now been 6 months and although I am not a no nicr I only use my 3 mg vape a couple times a day some days not at all. It is there if I need it and I use it so infrequently that I only charge my battery once a month and it is not that it goes dead after a month I just feel it has been so long it must be getting close to death so I charge it. I couldn't have done it without this forum. it helped a lot to sit in front of the computer reading the forum and vaping. I think that is all I did for the first month. I am tobacco free, I am 15 lbs heavier and Iam starting to work out and get healthy. THANK YOU ECF.:) I am passing one of my batteries on tosomeone who wants tto try to quit so they can test it out.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Wow, what a great success story! Thanks for sharing that. It encourages me to think perhaps I can do the same.

It's been about 2.5 months without a cigarette for me, but I'm still stuck on 18mg juice. I've got some 12mg, but it just doesn't satisfy. Perhaps I just need to gut it out with the 12mg for a few days like you did, and see if I can get past that hurdle.

northwestfarmtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
Tn.
I wanted to add that the ego I got 6 months ago got me through just fine.. I did not need bigger better devices, I did switch from the doge carto to the clearomizer tank for awhile but other than that I did not need anything. I started with the nuport flavor from altsmoke and watermelon from pink spot and those were the only flavoors I found that I really liked and here I am. I think it is important that newbs know they don't need a bunch of fancy gadgets to quit smoking, it can be very overwhelming with all the products out their in internet land

northwestfarmtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
Tn.
the first few days I was hittin the vape pretty hard after each transition but after a few days I would slow down nd after about 10 days it would start making me sleepy so I would go down lil more and vape hard again for a few days
Wow, what a great success story! Thanks for sharing that. It encourages me to think perhaps I can do the same.

It's been about 2.5 months without a cigarette for me, but I'm still stuck on 18mg juice. I've got some 12mg, but it just doesn't satisfy. Perhaps I just need to gut it out with the 12mg for a few days like you did, and see if I can get past that hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread