Mvp2 or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my girl the MVP 2, so she could just slide it in her pocket. She loves it, she does not like the button. Over all she is very happy :) I like the fact it has a internal batt, which can be very handy. The MVP can charge a phone in a pinch and I think has a better batt life. The kits also seem to come with the i-clear 30, and i've seen them for cheaper than the zmax. Go with the MVP. I will say I like the looks of the ZMAX better.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've owned a MVP1. Loved it. I used it as much as my Mini Provari, which I also love. Great for both home and out. Great choice in a mod for novices and advanced vapors alike.

I ended up paying-it-forward to my ex-wife who needed an e-cig to try to quit smoking. Deal is if she uses it and quits, she can keep it; if not I get it back. (I won the MVP in a raffle drawing, so I 'm not losing out $$ wise.)

Not been a big fan of Smoktech mods, although I have to admit I like the looks of the Mini Zmax. Either mod is a good choice IMO, although I lean more toward the form factor, cost, and the 3 day battery of the MVP the most.

Segelei ZMax Mini.JPG

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Form factor is not an issue, height, however is.
Suggestions?
No one seems to be tossing out numbers, so I will. A MVP2 with a 35mm carto tank, or a Kanger EVOD, is just shy of 6.5" long.

A mech mod, like an inexpensive Sigelei 19e (all brass) with a 18350 (800mAh) battery and a kick, which makes it a VW device, is 5.8" long. With a 18500, add .600"+/- to make... wait for it, just shy of 6.5" long. If you get a mech that will take a kick and an 18650... add another .600" to that.

nap317

Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
indianapolis
I've owned a MVP1. Loved it. I used it as much as my Mini Provari, which I also love. Great for both home and out. Great choice in a mod for novices and advanced vapors alike.

I ended up paying-it-forward to my ex-wife who needed an e-cig to try to quit smoking. Deal is if she uses it and quits, she can keep it; if not I get it back. (I won the MVP in a raffle drawing, so I 'm not losing out $$ wise.)

Not been a big fan of Smoktech mods, although I have to admit I like the looks of the Mini Zmax. Either mod is a good choice IMO, although I lean more toward the form factor, cost, and the 3 day battery of the MVP the most.

View attachment 258458

thanks. that's what i'm looking at, as i'm not ready to get too advanced, but am ready for a fancy toy. i hear great things about mini provaris, but i can't justify that kind of cash right now. i'd like to actually enjoy the savings of not smoking for a minute!

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Definitely go with the MVP 2.0. Got mine 2 weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. Battery life is great! Well worth the cashola! Remember, if you go with an internal battery device, you don't have to purchase extra batteries and a charger. There's no downtime during charging either as you can use it as a passthrough. Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread