spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
@ NCC

Silly me... I just realized that you were/are the OP!! :facepalm:

Thanks for starting this wonderful game that had given me many hours (and years) of pleasure. But this whole experience lately has really soured the Game for me, and I got tired of playing the "Music Cop"... LOL!!

Just one suggestion before I go:

You might want to update the Rules in the OP. We had a lot of the 'newbies' questioning them (and us), since they had kind of evolved throughout the time of the Game being played...

Thanks again for everything!!
SK

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
spacekitty, post #1 is no longer editable (a word?), the post is too old.

I was unaware of the 'lazy' game. So I checked out the start and learned something from it. I had no idea that bolding would interfere with the search engine. That, and whatever you think is valid in the newbie's suggestions, and whatever else I left out, could be implemented in the rules for a new 'less lazy' game.

Yeah, it is easier with a clean slate. But, it doesn't take too long for valid titles to become more of a challenge. I note the lazy game is about to exceed our posting total. Ah, but this is quality, not quantity. :)

I've been a lot less active on ECF for the past year or so. It appears you've taken good care of this thread. I'm really glad to know you, and others, have had so much fun with it!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Purr-sonally, I think this Game has run it's course and should just be laid to rest... :unsure:
And besides, nobody had posted here in 4 months!!

I enjoyed all of the music and friendships I made along the way!!

What a long, strange trip it's been... :D

RIP-X_Music.jpg~original

I leave you with this final song... :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread